About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,068 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centurion1204

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Entirely understood I may not be able to contribute much on my account due to personal reasons I wouldn't scam and you guys work hard keep at it and those of us who can will support you! I plan on going VIP around tax time hopefully cause I've gotten so much entertainment from this community and I want to give back if I can.

Mariano67

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Even though it makes me sad, I completely understand and i hope people will try more, thank you for still living as a community and I am grateful sbenny.com exists!! Happy Halloween 🦇

achrams

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Keep up the good work!
I hope the best for sbenny.
Whoa, maybe this is my longest comment on this forum🤔

Mommhengst

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
ⓦⓞⓦ ⓘⓜ ⓢⓞ ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓨ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓣⓗⓔⓨ ⓗⓐⓥⓔ ⓟⓟⓛ ⓦⓗⓞ ⓣⓐⓚⓔ ⓐⓓⓥⓐⓝⓣⓐⓖⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓖⓞⓞⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖⓢ. ⓘⓣⓢ ⓢⓐⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓣⓗⓞⓢⓔ ⓚⓘⓝⓓⓐ ⓟⓟⓛ ⓜⓔⓢⓢ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓤⓟ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓟⓟⓛ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ⓤⓢ... ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚ ⓨⓐⓛⓛ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓔⓥⓔⓡⓨⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓨⓐⓛⓛ ⓓⓞ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓤⓢ

MFiGHTeR

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
!"so my last advice I can give to you all is to be fair and don't cheat on us"!... exactly.
I will be on the lookout for new decisions, due to the bad actions of several bad users.

Buffy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Always the bad eggs that ruin it for everyone else who was doing everything right. It's okay though I can buy my SB Points if I find earning it is too difficult for me. I just feel sorry for those who cannot.
Post automatically merged:

How do we unlock NSFW games it's still VIP blocked :( will there be a way to age verify for these kinds of games?

Last edited:

Wise Librarian

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's sad to see people taking advantage of sbenny. When I first came, I was grateful for the opportunity to get apks and would make sure to login daily.

Ps: Axiom is Love, Axiom is Life

bryker

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I have been a member for more than 3 years and I can't believe these forum's generosities were being abused. I wish people can understand how this community should work and find ways to contribute.. I am blessed to be one of the members of this community..😇😇😇

alohahaw87

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is truly sad, but I understand why it has to be done. I have to confess, I haven't been active recently. Real life getting in the way, and all that. Once I have more time, though, I promise to be more active. And release some ebooks, too!

Shadowfire

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Seems fair, after all, those who release the mods, do have to hack game code and everything, just to get cheated. That's ridiculous abuse of someone's time and effort, when they're just trying to make everyone happy.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
i will try to be more active. i really only started coming here for the arcana mod, but was literally just coming to look for new games when i found the bad news. i certainly never abused the system (as you can see by my relatively low cash amt lol). i suppose i could toss up a movie or game review from time to time going forward.

i don't make mods, but i make some fanart... poked around a bit and saw there's a place for graphics, but didn't see a pinned guidelines post... i'm asking because i sometimes draw NSFW (though not exclusively) and wanted to know what is and isn't allowed.

thanks for the hard work, sorry some lowlifes were abusing your generosity...

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am against any kind of wall for rewards (like XP bars and titles, badges, etc) because those things can only go forward. If you want to tie rewards to any kind of activity meter, add a decay system. When someone goes inactive they lose bits of the meter until he becomes active active again.

renzie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
As a free user, the SB giveaway really help me out , i mean .. it really helpfull cause we can help the modder instead :) .. and i just a tester with a low phone so forgive me if i didnt take a participate that much :( hope u find a good solution

monibonkers

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is why we can't have nice things I suppose.
I will try to be more active and contribute what I can from now on.
So I guess there's some silver lining to all of this since I reckon I won't be the only one.
Thank you for everything you've done for us Sbenny and everyone who helps keep this site going. You guys rock! :cool:

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was looking forward to getting daily cash to buy new text adventure mods, but now I'm kinda broke and don't have much options other than mod games myself. I understand that you need to do this but it will be greatly appreciated it you Could find a way for active members to benefit and accumulate SB Points to purchase mods

Status
Not open for further replies.