About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,595 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkbait4

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love the emphasis on community. When I first learned of the forums from someone they said it was a place to get apps. But this place has been so much more than that.
Man, even getting a message on my birthday was nice.
Once I figure out how to record videos on my phone, I'd love to help with posting videos. Many apps I love don't have any.

Dragona

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
A way to highly mitigate this would be to restrict daily access rewards to accounts older than 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month or more. Or as someone already suggested, to "buy" a badge with SBC as to reward users that have contributed somehow (I'm talking of a price not too high, maybe 500/1000 SBC?) restricted by account age (or posts, even if I'm not a fan of this) while new leeches can't do anything without investing at least a week or so into the community.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Interested to see what's going to happen :eek: daily logins were my main and only source of income since i'm a supporter and not a modder or the like. Let the games begin!! :D
Good day,
I see you can afford the bank (Golden Key item); it also counts as a daily SB Points reward.
(Bank gives a 0.1% SB Points interest.)

BUT WAIT~!
Some members are currently having a "creative conversation" in the suggestions thread.
I would love to hear your thoughts as you are an eccentric but reasonable person.

miaaura

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the explanation! I completely see your point in them, and I hope people will treat the system better from now on. Good luck with the new changes!

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Actively helping the community doesn't mean supporting it with donations, it means making something useful for every user such as releases, reviews or anything you think might be beneficial to users.
I see. Thank you for clarification thats what i didnt get at first

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Good day,
I see you can afford the bank (Golden Key item); it also counts as a daily SB Points reward.
(Bank gives a 0.1% SB Points interest.)

BUT WAIT~!
Some members are currently having a "creative conversation" in the suggestions thread.
I would love to hear your thoughts as you are an eccentric but reasonable person.
Thanks for the idea!! I've never spended too much time in the Shop so i knew nothing about it, mate! Already bought the key and made a deposit of 5k. Let's see how this goes down! :D

On my way to that thread!!

Naruko26

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
That sad to hear but I understand why you did it.
i to be careful with SB Points i have, since i can't or have money to buy SB Points.

Soramaru27

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have to admit that the system is, well was, being abused and I will admit I am one of those people who just login to get cash and save it up to download games that looks interesting. I don't usually comment (since most of the games I download have their reply boxes closed) and don't usually participate in events (I don't think I have the guts to do so) so I'll have to apologize. I don't know how to be more active with this site in my own way but I do wish you all the luck in making this site a better place.

Keep up the good work.

Kaitonic

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hate to see people who don't respect the laws and I hope you guys will keep doing the best for the site to live long.

Galaxy 7415

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have to admit that I am a lazy person to reply but i use the rating bar for the mod i acquired with the login cash i accumulated every day, and i wants to be more open to reply and to let you know my feedback

zephyros

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is sick, im sorry it happened man. I respect your decision. You guys work so hard to give us content only to have people like those to sour the experience. yikes

Chrismantic

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im sad to hear that a lot of people abusing the system.. So the impact was effecting all community.. But still i will respect all @Sbenny policy, since i had a crush in this site and always be a loyal fans to this site especially to @Debby . Go go go sbenny.com

Queen14

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
oh come on, why people are annoying to even 'cheating'? this community already help us a lot

Leiton

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
You can make the daily reward lower and acumulative, only acumulate the ones who participate of the community

FAUST Vale

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
is there a walkthrough thread like or post?
And did the people who made the walkthrough got more SB Points?
And where did i can find or ask for help?
Are using thread enough?.
Do books that didn't have any publisher.
Will A story book have their own rights?
Sorry if some questions already being explained somewhere. Because I'm new so i don't know where to ask. Thanks.

Ninjabear101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's truly unfortunate to hear that people were abusing the system that extremely. Then not only farming the cash, but uploading the mods to other sites, basically ripping off moders excruciating work. Also, @Sbenny can you clarify specially how we can be considered an active member who contributes to the community? Thanks :)

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I fully understand why this was a much needed change . It upset me to see the vile comments from ungrateful users with multiple accounts . This should be a lesson to those people who , Im sure are still around "Undercover"

Status
Not open for further replies.