About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,963 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekiller

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not going to lie, it was nice to log in to check on new mods and be awarded 30 SB for coming back. It is sad it had to be removed because people were abusing this system therefore ruining it for everyone else. It is like items such as shampoo at retail being locked up because people were constantly stealing it. It is sad that it got to this point but I understand it had to happen.

Mabal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I once thought of making a new account but refrained and decided that I should get money by contributing. But damn I miss the youtube contest. Still, I realize it had to be done. Good luck and thanks for the good work man.

Andeadejessie

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think this is fair!. I see no problem in this. I dont Interact much because i honestly only download a handfull of apps a month, some times less. I always try and remember to thank and review them, i always vote, and even let the pages open after i download them so i can go back and review, but i must admit half me the time i forget 😥. I appreciate your reminder and will try to give back to this community that has been here for me for a while now ❤

Last edited:

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Kinda sad but totally understable... I only have one game that I follow so I just login in everyday, grab the daily bonus (really thank you!) and spend a few minutes reading what's new and the general chat... Thanks you guys for the MODs you share with us and I'll try to contribute more in the future :)

Sabin17

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sorry to hear that that was going on. I've gotten a few downloads from here, try to leave a comment when I use one, and mostly just do daily login for now until I have something more of value to contribute. Looking forward to seeing what opportunities you afford us in the future, and hope that those don't get the life leeched out of them as well!

Racahelinvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yep i understand what's going on, maybe you can make some quest to claim daily sb i guess. So its make easier to watch who active or not.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry to hear that that was going on. I've gotten a few downloads from here, try to leave a comment when I use one, and mostly just do daily login for now until I have something more of value to contribute. Looking forward to seeing what opportunities you afford us in the future, and hope that those don't get the life leeched out of them as well!
Thats right, me too honestly. But i try to little bit contribute on vote app and leave comment if the app not working or what to improve. And maybe you can give like a quest to claim SB or anything else. Just my opinion and since i join this community i try to respect the rule and all modders by what i can do.

Last edited:

Gabrielle77

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
:/ I'm sorry people are abusing it. I'm still kinda trying to figure out the site, as I only recently joined. It's unfair for those who don't misuse the advantages of daily logins and other things like it.

RamHina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Good day,
We do have the Writer's area, rewarding as a writer but in terms of SB Points then "Likes" and "Follow" are your best friends.

Edit:
Here's a link: Writer's Notebook.
Hope this helps.
You are Godsend man. 👍🏼👍🏼

lakhiram65

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sbenny you didn't even upgrade the mod apk of yousician yet. 🙄 and i'm an active user. Who supports everyone who put their hard work here. Thank you.

MementoMori

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not everyone is very active or could phrasing what they think in english, some of us live in some places that doesn't treat english as necessary language to use, so some of us would be really feel awkward when using english.
And I think a lot of people who's live in other part of the world can only lurking because maybe they think it's better than ashamed by how bad they're at expressing their opinion in english, so those lurkers is an inevitable thing, I think.

Yeah, there was an abuse of the youtube redeem system but I think it's not an excuse for you to stopping/ed the daily login reward and push everyone to contribute.
If you wanna make community alittle bit active/lively than use a level system to determine how much they're will get the daily login SBcash and some missions as a mean to boost the EXP, so in that way the community would be more active in the more voluntarily way.

IMHO.
Best regards.
MementoMori.

Berpmania

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
**** those people who do those stuff.. I wish there's an ip ban in this community,
I really love daily login because I could buy those simple mega mod games like text adventures and now, idk. Maybe it's time to learn how to mod games.
It's ridiculous to know that people actually do that. Smh..
I mean sbenny is the best community for modded games. Now they ruined it.
I was so excited to login then found out that the curator removed it.
It's very hard to find a good website to get the best modified games.
Especially those games that few people really love to play, you feel me?
Very hard to find your modded game when you search Google some websites will put you to some advertising shits. Or some virus crap scam survey.
As a fan of sbenny **** you whoever you are.

EsraaGazeRock

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh I'm very sad to hear ppl do that 😔 sbenny community has always been nothing but v kind n generous to everyone. I hope the new changes make sure no abuse is committed ever again 🙏 and I in return will do my best to contribute back to this amazing site hopefully we can return ur generosity 💕

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
I was frustrated when I found out I wasn't getting my daily login reward but now that I've read your side of the story, It certainly makes sense. Hopefully this will stop the gross misuse of your guys goodwill. And I can't say I am any better in thsi regard since I myself don't review the mods I use. But I'll try my best from now on and stop being lazy.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Not everyone is very active or could phrasing what they think in english, some of us live in some places that doesn't treat english as necessary language to use, so some of us would be really feel awkward when using english.
And I think a lot of people who's live in other part of the world can only lurking because maybe they think it's better than ashamed by how bad they're at expressing their opinion in english, so those lurkers is an inevitable thing, I think.

Yeah, there was an abuse of the youtube redeem system but I think it's not an excuse for you to stopping/ed the daily login reward and push everyone to contribute.
If you wanna make community alittle bit active/lively than use a level system to determine how much they're will get the daily login SBcash and some missions as a mean to boost the EXP, so in that way the community would be more active in the more voluntarily way.

IMHO.
Best regards.
MementoMori.
Sbenny already said that if ever the daily rewards were to come back, it should be earned and not given unconditionally.
From a victim's perspective, he was used and mistreated by some people he welcomed in his home.
Please give it some time for wounds to heal, aside from coding that is difficult and tiring.

Sbenny.com is made by people and maintained by people, the site does have an IP ban, but that too requires effort from real people.

(I used Google Translate.)

Baduy

?????????, ????????.
Active User
Member for 5 years
I admit i used to have so called "2nd account" in here the first time i have joined Sbenny just to install the mod i want, forgotten it a long time ago as i am focused on 'decorating' my account here and welcoming newbie Members same as myself but i guess it's true that some people are just here for the mod as i notice there are members here 2-3 yrs member here but still a lurker in rank and some newbie not even putting an effort to upload their profile picture

Status
Not open for further replies.