About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,673 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baambii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh wow, it sure was a surprise.

I don't tend to make reviews or so due to shyness, and I only look for the same two or three apps, but I'll try. I bought some sbenny cash once and I can say it was a wise purchase.

This is a great forum.

Jerzey

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I saw this on my notif profile, maybe sbenny can reward point just only for member who long enough to this lovely forum like starting from 6 month, so it can protected from leecher, thats my friendly advice, i know how feel emotion when our work steal by other hands without gave properly thanks, because once i became mod for ps2, psp and 3ds cheat hacker, and much my creation (mostly 3ds) has steal and shown on like some blogger without gave me adresses as codes creator, thats why now i only making cheat for 1 forum and thats not include all in my brain

Nakla

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am a relatively new user in this site.So,daily login was something I looked forward to earn some SB Points but creating multiple accounts is really regretful.Anyways,good measure!

vanderhartmann

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow, I haven't redeem the event yet. I think I should make a paypal account soon then :ROFLMAO:

MementoMori

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sbenny already said that if ever the daily rewards were to come back, it should be earned and not given unconditionally.
That's why I disaggre with how the distribution of SBcash work, because it would decrease the traffics of download, and the flows of currency just would be circulating between the biggest distributor because the smaller distributor might (would) save their cash to bought something that had some prestige for them to behold, or maybe in some case it would be worked out if the price of apps is just more cheaper,.
And imagine if it's working out successfully like what we thinking of, with alot of people contributing to upload their file (in this case the file is ebook or music or other thing that really common to be distributed illegaly) , you know? it's just could be one hell of same file for day to days, because some of us got the files from the same resource libg** or even mobili** (CMIIW).
And I think with these kind of policy(? rule maybe?) it will lead to high frequency/latency of one's Modded APK to distributed outside of this site without their consent.

Don't forget about zero sum game too, that might be come to used/practiced in this site.
From a victim's perspective, he was used and mistreated by some people he welcomed in his home.
I really don't like to develop victim mentality, I like to think he's not victims if he's, then he's the victim of himself.

Please give it some time for wounds to heal, aside from coding that is difficult and tiring.
Yeah I know that, I know how that felt. :)
It's just my opinion.
And whatever ways he take I will support sbenny. :D

Sbenny.com is made by people and maintained by people, the site does have an IP ban, but that too requires effort from real people.
I made this account months ago, but i knew sbenny before sbcash even exist (3-4 years ago if I did remember it correctly), and I think this site's made by people called sbenny, but come to live because of the community, and he know it too. :)
I just wanna give my honest opinion to him as an user.

(I used Google Translate.)
I'm still learning english myself, and sorry for my nonsensical blabbering.

MarissaT

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for everything you do. So sad about all this. People who abuse think they're above everyone, but as you said, they're leeches. Only low lifers disrespect the rules, they're used to it.

kittyxhuntr

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Glad to see not gonna let people cheat SB Points like that. I personally dunno how to be more active in here as I'd share ebooks I get but nervous someone would come after me for it 😂☠

AR1

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
In all fairness i completely understand, its hard to have such nice things and have ppl just abuse it straight away

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
is there a walkthrough thread like or post?
And did the people who made the walkthrough got more SB Points?
And where did i can find or ask for help?
Are using thread enough?.
Do books that didn't have any publisher.
Will A story book have their own rights?
Sorry if some questions already being explained somewhere. Because I'm new so i don't know where to ask. Thanks.

Heya, if you want to upload walkthroughs, you can share those in either the guides and tricks area or if they are video walkthroughs, you can share them in the Youtube Section. :D

Rin smile

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok i also come here to download mod games i wanted and there are sometimes the mod is not even working *rarely* and we use our sbenny cash but you know what its okay becuz they spend their ass trying to hack them and even share why f***** complaining you should be thankful were lucky they even made a community like this so respect .With all my hearts i look up to you so again thanks again sbenny and all the modder love you soooo much

tonypoponi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think it's a good decision. I'm not that active here but the forum and the awesome contributors really helped me out when I need something. Getting easy SB Points while doing nothing, taking without giving, it's pretty easy to take things for granted. I'm just thankful this place even exists.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
To create multiple account just for daily sbcash is unthinkable, beside i have real life to attend too. One account is enough for me.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
That's why I disaggre with how the distribution of SBcash work, because it would decrease the traffics of download, and the flows of currency just would be circulating between the biggest distributor because the smaller distributor might (would) save their cash to bought something that had some prestige for them to behold, or maybe in some case it would be worked out if the price of apps is just more cheaper,.
And imagine if it's working out successfully like what we thinking of, with alot of people contributing to upload their file (in this case the file is ebook or music or other thing that really common to be distributed illegaly) , you know? it's just could be one hell of same file for day to days, because some of us got the files from the same resource libg** or even mobili** (CMIIW).
And I think with these kind of policy(? rule maybe?) it will lead to high frequency/latency of one's Modded APK to distributed outside of this site without their consent.

Don't forget about zero sum game too, that might be come to used/practiced in this site.

I really don't like to develop victim mentality, I like to think he's not victims if he's, then he's the victim of himself.

Yeah I know that, I know how that felt. :)
It's just my opinion.
And whatever ways he take I will support sbenny. :D

I made this account months ago, but i knew sbenny before sbcash even exist (3-4 years ago if I did remember it correctly), and I think this site's made by people called sbenny, but come to live because of the community, and he know it too. :)
I just wanna give my honest opinion to him as an user.

I'm still learning english myself, and sorry for my nonsensical blabbering.
I respect your opinions and suggestion, they are good points and I never consider any part of that post as "nonsensical blabbering". Sharing ideas and personal opinions are good for the community.

Some people make an account then leave as soon as they finish the download without giving feedback (contributing in a small way). The SB Points force new users to join the community first before getting to download. If they don't like the requirements they look for different sites.

ToastedChips

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am but a dirty lurker im sorry but i will try to help whenever i can 🤗 also can you implement ip check?

Newwio

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wat. Rip this absolutely blows. I don't really get invovled in the community of Sbenny and just use it as it was intended without talking to the community. Now i have to make human interactions 😔 of course i respect the community but i don't really want to do things with the community to get SB Points. I just hope you guys fix the problem for eveyones needs and not just for the benefit of the website

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.