LP mod apk Alice in the Heart | All characters | Fully voiced

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,512 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters

GFsora

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks, i never thought I could play this game.

Feldherren

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This worked, but as other people seem to be having issues:
I used the NoxPlayer emulator with Android 7.
Getting it running past the splash screen - as it automatically attempts to download data files - requires copying the cache files to /storage/emulated/0 on the device.
I had to install SB Patcher to get it to let me try to 'purchase' anything; without SB Patcher on the device, it claimed there was no data connection. I haven't yet verified that the chapters are actually purchased, but having SB Patcher was the only way to stop it from erroring out at this point.

mauvourneen

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much!

I came across Alice in the Country of Hearts when I started working in a library. It was super popular, so I read the first volume and fell in love. This was in 2016, so unfortunately QuinRose was already out of business and the game had been removed from the app store :eek:

I've tried other modified APKs of this game, and so far this is the only one that's let me go past the first episode without going to a black screen!

Here's what I did:
  • downloaded Lucky Patcher
  • Tapped the "switches" button at the bottom-left
  • Turned on: Google License Verification Emulator, Google Billing Emulation, both Proxy servers
  • Downloaded the APK and OBB files
  • Moved OBB folder to android/obb in internal storage
  • Installed APK file through Lucky Patcher
  • When you go to make a purchase, you should see a window pop up from Lucky Patcher, check both boxes
  • Make purchase, then exit the screen - if you go back to that screen it will say "sold out"
If you leave the purchase screen and go back again, it will look like you didn't make a purchase - ignore that, I was able to go past episode one without error!

I'm using a phone I purchased July of 2020, so even though the app is from 2014, it worked just fine on the latest version of Android.

IAmRiri

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why is it only showing a black screen when opening the prologue and episodes, but I installed it correctly and also have LP on my phone.

Kagarisama

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
When I launched the game, it was just a black screen. I had followed your instruction but it didn't work. Can you help me? My Android version is 9

LemonSZ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sorry for the question, as I'm new. I just purchased this, yet I don't see anything to download. All there is "Your License (if required): " with a code underneath; and there are still banners saying to unlock for 100 SB Points which i've already done.
Sorry if I'm missing something.

hellosinner

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
uh sorry can you make a video tutorial? I was able to get to the buying step, but when I clicked on the prologue, only a black screen appeared

Yaneyuno

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
How do i download the game? i can't find the download button can someone help me please

Zomaeliet1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi did you ever figure it out? I've never used LP or anything before so I could use some help if you did

It's there I promise, once you buy it you can look at the spot that was there to buy it and the download button should be there

HabboAngeeel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Screenshot_2023-11-28-15-07-28-286_com.quinrose.alicehearten.jpg

UPDATE:
I'm using an android 13 phone and this mod still works guys!

Alice in the Heart | All characters | Fully voiced was released by HabboAngeeel and 13075 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.