NSFW/18+ eBook An Extravagant Tryst: A Prologue (The Extravagant #0.6) by Lauren Blakely

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,518 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sona Bharati

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years

Sona Bharati

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55543182-an-extravagant-tryst

eBook Description:
A prologue…

The night of the ball, I had one mission and one mission only. Find a most wicked man. Someone who’d bring me decadent pleasure, the likes of which I’ve never felt before.

What I didn’t bargain on was how much pleasure I’d experience in that secret alcove of the masquerade -- more than I ever thought possible with my masked strangers.

But when the clock hits midnight, I must go. Will I ever see my wicked men again?

From #1 NYT Bestselling author Lauren Blakely, experience your first taste of The Extravagant series, a scorching, red-hot world filled billionaires, high stakes, and wild nights!

Additional info:

Author: Lauren Blakely
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Contemporary eBooks, Dark eBooks, Drama eBooks, Romance eBooks, Young Adult eBooks