Android Modding

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,971 happy users since 2014.
Register

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I've been looking through some multiple threads to see how exactly to mod on mobile. The easiest and main way most people know is using Lucky Patcher . The other way was to use APK Editor. On what I found out to what I searched around, it seems that modding through mobile is way more limited than modding through PC, but since I'm so desperate I kind of need some advice on how. Such as, adding a toast, changing a game currency, stats, and so on. It seems that games that are hackable through mobile are CoG games, Old Easytech games, Delight Games, Hosted Games, and a few others. But I'm gonna make ALTER EGO as an example. ALTER EGO is easy to be patched by Lucky Patcher , but what about the game currency(Ego)? Is there a way to hack currencies on APK Editor?

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Another way is Game Guardian. But I still don't understand how it works. Adding Toasts to games modded with LP makes the app stop too. I'd like to know more as well.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Mostly depends on game structure. If games runs on Java or other non-compiled languages then can be modded using ApkEditor.

• Wow
Reactions: Ife

Ife

Member for 5 years
Mostly depends on game structure. If games runs on Java or other non-compiled languages then can be modded using ApkEditor.
How can you tell if a game is Java Scripted

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
How can you tell if a game is Java Scripted
Looking at the smali files . You need a little experience here to understand which are third party libraries and which are dev created logics.

Ife

Member for 5 years
Looking at the smali files . You need a little experience here to understand which are third party libraries and which are dev created logics.
All those tutorials on modding. Is there any one of them that could be relevant to modding with APK editor

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
All those tutorials on modding. Is there any one of them that could be relevant to modding with APK editor
Not really ... Coz Java Games are outdated so mostly there are no tutorials for them specially. If you know the basic of how mod native games then java game is not that hard. That's why no one make tuts for that.

LolHappy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I do not think so, I think you have to have PC tools to mod currencies *you can also make very advanced mods with pc such as mod menus. Also there are too many limitations with Android modding, such as the fact that there are close to no ways to mod newer games on Android.

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
i have found gg with parrel space or multi parallel to be quite easy. I use a pc emulator LD, nox, Memu,. i have found key to using a gg on the smartphoone or tablet is finding the correct version of parallel for your device. have many notes on the work and things I have learned thuse far. although certain games have changed the for,at to where u cant go past a certain number of gems. and still trying to figure that end out. but rest of things storage, supplies cna be easily modded.