Mod apk [Android Port] Fatal Twelve + All DLC [Complete]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,521 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[Android Port] Fatal 12 + All DLC [Complete]

Name of the game: Fatal 12

Version: Complete with DLC

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
This game was ported at the request of: @
sephurchin via my VN Discord.
D3T0X Notes: For those of you are into the non Adult VN's, this is arguably one of the best choice based VN's of all time!

Shishimai Rinka was a high schooler who ran a small café named Lion House in place of her grandmother. She lived her life much like any other person her age, but one day, she was caught up in an explosion while returning home on the train alongside her friend, Hitsuji Naomi.

Shishimai Rinka was a high schooler who ran a small café named Lion House in place of her grandmother. She lived her life much like any other person her age, but one day, she was caught up in an explosion while returning home on the train alongside her friend, Hitsuji Naomi. In an attempt to save her friend's life, she shields her on instinct the moment the explosion goes off, losing her life in the process. However, before she knew it, she was back at Lion House, happily chatting with her friends as if nothing had happened in the first place.

"Good evening, my lovely little slaves to fate."

A few days later, she found herself in a strange world. Here she met Parca, an odd girl claiming to be a goddess. It turns out that she had somehow become a participant in Divine Selection, a ritual carried out over twelve weeks by twelve people, which allowed them to compete in order to undo their deaths. Yet, what shocked Rinka most of all, was the presence of her friend Mishima Miharu amongst the twelve.

In order to get through Divine Selection, one must eliminate others by gathering information regarding their name, cause of death and regret in the real world, then "electing" them.

This turn of events would lead to her learning about the truth behind her death, as well as her own personal regrets. She would also come to face the reality that Miharu was willing to throw her life away for her sake, as well as the extents to which the other participants would go to for the sake of living through to the end.

Far more experiences than she ever could have imagined awaited her now, but where will her resolve lead her once all is said and done...?

MOD Features:
PC Version modified and compressed to fit Android Devices. PC files over 4GB- Android Port 1.4GB!
All optional DLC unlocked - and art books can be found in the apk archive if you want them.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank D3T0X and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: D3T0X
Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 146 times

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Active User
Member for 6 years
It looks so incredibly amazing!! 😍😍

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
This sounds like a fascinating read. I can't wait! Thanks for all the hard work you do and for your generosity!

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Thanks

Jaxks

Choice of Games Connoisseur
Member for 5 years
There seems to be a problem with the ENG version,I downloaded it yet it is still in JP

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
There seems to be a problem with the ENG version,I downloaded it yet it is still in JP
Yep, its a strange one - for some it showing eng, for others jpn - i'm trying to work out what makes the language to change only on some devices. Please bear with me

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
This is now fixed - please re download and english can be selected within settings menu.

Thanks to @Shiraori and @heartsandwinter for testing.

Melenore

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
this sounds jnteresting thank you

mreeotw

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thanks, this us awesome.

zinoger

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
But I only get apk?

resettozero

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't download the file whenever I reach 500+mb it disconnects can someone help me is this some kind of server error? I badly want to read this NOTE: I'm using a download manager to download it any help would be highly appreciated thank you very much