NSFW/18+ APK [Android Port] Rogue-like: Evolution v0.981d

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,500 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[Android Port] Rogue-like: Evolution v0.981d

Name of the game: Rogue-like: Evolution

Version: v0.981d

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or ...

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Downloaded 66 times

Cryska

Playful Neko
Member for 6 years
This installs fine but crashes on loading. Log says something about being unable to find start? Beyond that, thanks for porting all of these! <3

MiraeEos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ah i remember playing this a while back on a lower version, might want to try it again lol
thx for porting

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Active User
Member for 6 years
This installs fine but crashes on loading. Log says something about being unable to find start? Beyond that, thanks for porting all of these! <3
@D3T0X i had the same problem on 2 devices, crashes when loading but it doesn't give me any messages

gtmany

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
uygulama acılmıyor kuruluyo fakat acılmıyor

iqah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years