Mod apk Another Life - Life Simulator v3.5.3 Mod Apk (Mod Menu with Money, Life Points, No Ads and Max Stats hack) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,304 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 1.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr21

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Works fine but when entering life points shop the game just frozes pls fix

AHitBURNSwhe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
it works well, so i gave it 5 stars, thanks again

exosome

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I dont know how to open the obb file i try to watch on youtube but no came up
Post automatically merged:

I dont know how to open the obb file i try to watch on youtube but no came up

Dominchik

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I need some help. I can't place the obb files because it says "Access denied." I can't even root my phone because I don't have a laptop and apps like Kingroot and Framaroot just don't work anymore. Any suggestions?

I've managed to find an app that lets me copy the obb files into the folder. Finally got to play the game and I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the mod. This is the first mod apk I downloaded on the site and the quality and number of features is just insane compared to other mod sites. Keep it up guys!

Peace218

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I had downloaded it with Apk but the screen gets all black, so I try to download it with Obb but it tell me " there was an error while analysing the package ". What do I do?

Wme

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Meh, still showing black screen after unity intro even though im already extracting the obb file. Maybe my phone is not compatible or smt, can I get a refund?

Packgod

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Actually a pretty good game
Post automatically merged:

I wish they update BitLife

Elitepreneur

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
please should I renamed it before placing it in the OBB folder or i shoould just leave it in the OBB folder

Another Life - Life Simulator v3.5.3 Mod Apk (Mod Menu with Money, Life Points, No Ads and Max Stats hack) was released by Daniel and 20012 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.