Any movie suggestions?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,477 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Try parasite, watched it last week , great movie

Last edited:

Meowcarroni

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, depends on what you like but i'd recomend Rim of the World, it doesn't demand too much attention and is kinda fun.

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
what kinds of movies do you like best? i recently watched 6 underground (netflix original) and hellboy (2019 reboot) and enjoyed them for the most part. usually when i eat, though, i watch an episode of the great british bake off.

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
I recently watched Extreme Job a korean movie ... action, comedy... its very funny, I lol hard in this one. 😊

Warrior00

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I like action movies, comedy,fantasy, dies anyone know if theres a clear copy of the latest terminator movie?

drinkinpinkrabbits

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Knives Out is really good if you like mystery...I haven't seen a good mystery movie in a while and that was basically a Clue game but in movie form

tanzania23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Try angel has fallen for a good action movie , The Irishman for a good mafia movie others which are new are 6 underground Abodminable,paradise holls,queen & slim, apollo 11,

MagiLord

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you haven't, you might want to watch Raw. Especially good to watch while eating!
Also; Zombieland: Double Tap should have a clear cut somewhere already.

bellerose12

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
somebody already said it but watch knives out!!! so good and so refreshing amidst the disney monopoly this year haha. (not that I don't love the marvel movies. marvel snipers look away.)

TheImmortalHorse

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Zombieland is pretty great if you haven't seen it yet or koe no katachi if you're a fellow weeb who likes emotional rollercoasters

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Probably late but I'll recommend zombie land:double tap and knives out