Any NWN Fans?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,246 happy users since 2014.
Register

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello guys, I am creating this thread to see if there are any fellow fans of the Neverwinter Nights series in the forum.​
These were the games I grew up on, and alongside Baldur's Gate, they are what birthed and fuelled my passion for role-playing games. I spent many hours staring into the abyss that was my screen, and even when I finished the first game, I played community creations, which again deepened the overall depth. Additionally, it had some of the most lovable side characters and interactions I had ever seen in an RPG of its time, and so it made exploring the world and completing side quests all the more enjoyable for those interactions with our side characters.​
My favourite out of the two games has got to be NWN 2 and its DLCs, Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir, as it offered the most in terms of a branching narrative, lovable characters, choices that matter, improved classes and the DnD rule set, and overall the combat was far more smooth when compared to its predecessor.​
Now I ask any fans of the Neverwinter Nights series within this forum to tell me your favourite game in the series and any particular reason why you liked it so. And if you haven't played these games yet and you are an avid RPG fan, then don't hesitate to overlook these gems because of the year they were released, because I can tell you they were far ahead of their time in terms of crafting a beautiful world where you could lose yourself for hours.​

Kellanoa

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I like the first game nwn and, it's ee version which modernized it. I remember playing it after school got addicted to it replaying each race and class. What i like about neverwinter nights is the lore it was like a living world inside the game although it was a little bit buggy and some expansion pack are not even finish.

JohNull

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
I like the first game nwn and, it's ee version which modernized it. I remember playing it after school got addicted to it replaying each race and class. What i like about neverwinter nights is the lore it was like a living world inside the game although it was a little bit buggy and some expansion pack are not even finish.
I believe NWN 2: Mask of the Betrayer is one of the best DLCs I have ever played.