Any Yu-Gi-Oh players on here?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,588 happy users since 2014.
Register

se20299

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
If you play, what deck is your favorite? Mine is Madolche.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I'm not good at playing YuGiOh but I love making bad/silly decks.

This one is a Black Garden Deck. (it's my very own ugly creation.)
-I don't play Matches so I did not polish the side deck and only placed slightly notable cards.
-Can't negate without tokens (Black Garden) on the field.
-Extremely slow.

My PVP experience using this deck isn't the worst.
=I have won against Altergist decks simply by having King Tiger Wanghu on the field and/or by having both Black Garden & Cactus Bouncer on the field.
=Won against Anti-Metal Decks, Stall Decks, many Pendulum Decks, and most of my wins with this deck is against Decks that are heavily reliant on Special Summoning.
Screenshot_1.jpg

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day~ I just wanted to revive this thread.

The Numeron engine!

The "Numeron" engine is the current meta, it would seem.
It works by using their archetype specific field spell card ("Numeron Network") to activate the effect of "Numeron Calling" to special summon 4 "Numeron Gate" Xyz monsters from the extra deck (with different names), all those Rank 1 Xyz monsters have 1000 ATK, cannot be destroyed by battle and can double the ATK (attack) of all "Numeron" monsters you currently control after battling an opponent's monster. This can win duels if you go second, but if you go first you can use those Xyz monsters to summon ZEXAL and prevent your opponent from playing the game.

-> "Number S0: Utopic ZEXAL"
This card's Xyz Summon cannot be negated. When Xyz summoned, your opponent's cards and effects cannot be activated. Gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material attached to it. Once per opponent's turn (Quick Effect) : You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; your opponent's cards and effects cannot be activated this turn.

Assuming the duel is already at a later stage, you can still use the "Numeron" engine to beat over any monster(s) and if the duel didn't end there you can summon "Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avranax" or "Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess".

-> "Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avranax" cannot be targeted by effects, your opponent's monsters cannot target monsters for attacks except "Mekk-Knight Crusadia Avranax", also has a built-in "Honest" effect if battling a special summoned monster (once per battle and NOT once per turn!) and lastly if this was link summoned and "sent" to the GY by the opponent's "card": (either by battle or effect) Shuffle 1 card on the field into the deck.
I'm not sure but in the way it was worded, it would seem getting hit by a "Kaiju" would also trigger that last effect.

-> "Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess" The original ATK of this is 800 X the number of link materials used for its link summon (If you use 4 then the ATK is 3,200). Once per chain (NOT once per turn), when your opponent activates a monster effect: You can make this card lose exactly 800 ATK, if you do, negate the activation.
The way it was worded implies that more ATK means more negations (on monster effects).

This engine is really good, but if Konami limit the field spell card to 1 copy per deck it would be lest consistent but if the field spell card gets banned on the other hand the whole engine will not work at all.

~+~ The ways to counter this...? ~+~

To my personal experiences, trap cards like "Waboko" and "Threatening Roar" could let you survive for at least 1 turn, but then you'll have to beat a ZEXAL, Avranax, or Apollousa.

-> "Waboko" make it so that your monsters can't be destroyed by battle and you take no battle damage this turn.
-> "Threatening Roar" prevent your opponent from declaring an attack during the turn is was activated.
If your opponent declared an attack and you chain this card, the attack will go through, as the attack was already declared before the activation but no more attacks can be declared for the rest of the turn.

While the card "Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries" can snipe your opponent's extra deck, this does not lower the chance of FTK (First turn Kill) and even if you snipe ZEXAL, your opponent can still go for Avranax or Apollousa.

-> "Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries"
If your opponent controls more monsters (Quick Effect) : You can discard this card; reveal 1 card in *your* extra deck, then look at your opponent's extra deck, also banish all cards in their extra deck with the same name as that revealed card. You can only use this effect of "Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries" once per turn.
The way it is worded means you can't use this card's effect if you go first unless you can put monsters/tokens to your opponent's side of the field, and it also means you need to run the "Numeron" engine, which is not a bad thing. This card can be countered by "Called by the Grave".

-> "Called by the Grave".
Target 1 monster in your opponent's GY: banish it, and if you do, until the end of the next turn, its effects are negated, as well as the activated effects and effects on the field of monsters with the same original name.

The spell card "Set Rotation" can shut down the whole engine but it is currently limited to 1 copy per deck and will require you from running at least 2 field spell cards with different names on your deck. I would suggest "Mystic Mine" and "Numeron Network".
Can be countered by any spell/trap card removal.

-> "Set Rotation"
Set 2 field spells with different names from our deck on the field (1 on your field, and 1 on your opponent's field). While either of those cards remain Set on the field, neither player can activate or set other filed spells.

The trap card "Magic Cylinder" can win you the duel if your opponent goes second and beats over some of your monsters and note that "Magic Cylinder" is not once per turn, you can activate multiple copies of this card. But if the duel did not end there then you'll have to beat a ZEXAL, Avranax, or Apollousa. Also, this trap card can be countered by any spell/trap removal or trap negation.

-> "Magic Cylinder"
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Target the attacking monster; negate the attack, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK.

The trap card "Quaking Mirror Force" would be my top pick against the "Numeron" engine. "Numeron" monsters have low ATK/DEF without their effects and "Quaking Mirror Force" can prevent your opponent from summoning ZEXAL, Avranax, or Apollousa. Sadly, this trap card can be countered by any spell/trap removal or trap negation.

-> "Quaking Mirror Force"
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Change all your opponent's attack position monsters to face-down defense position. Monsters changed to face-down defense position by this effect cannot change their battle positions.

At first, I thought that the monster "Honest" could work too, but it required me to have a high ATK Light attribute monster in Attack Position, and "Honest" can be countered by "Called by the Grave". This is less effective than "Magic Cylinder".

Last edited:

KMere

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It feels nostalgic seeing someone looking for ygo players, i still use the old dark magician deck by yugi s1 ..looking for players to play on duel links