Anyone else playing the arcana?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,844 happy users since 2014.
Register

Butterflyyyyy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah and Asra is so very adorable in general gyrejzkgvhjbkdsz-

It's kinda same for me about Lucio, other routes are pretty cute and all but with Lucio it's kind of weird (since we're supposed to hate him in other routes) and I have no idea if the route is gonna end well because... maybe I already forgot the story but, Lucio can only take our character's body right ? So I dunno

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
UUH i heckin love Asra, i felt that MC belonged to him from the prologue, i mean, he confessed his feelings in such a cute way ;_; and following his path confirmed that he was the one.
buuut my fav is still Julian, he's such a messy boi <3
julian is messiest boy 🥰 but yeah i agree, asra does confess in the cutest way possible.

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
This game is the reason i joined sbenny.. its just sad that i got the coins for the mod, just to realise that the updates wouldnt work.. so debby (love you) made an updated version. And i am poor. ;( so sorry lucio

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
This game is the reason i joined sbenny.. its just sad that i got the coins for the mod, just to realise that the updates wouldnt work.. so debby (love you) made an updated version. And i am poor. ;( so sorry lucio
she just posted the latest update, are you having trouble installing it? in the MOD post, check the "how to install" tab. it's a split APK, so you need split APK installer to install it. (if that's not the issue, then idk! but a lot of people were having this issue the first time she started using split APKs).

Carsye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
she just posted the latest update, are you having trouble installing it? in the MOD post, check the "how to install" tab. it's a split APK, so you need split APK installer to install it. (if that's not the issue, then idk! but a lot of people were having this issue the first time she started using split APKs).
I dont have the cash to download it 😅 so im still playing the old version. Love debbys work.

ZuriAmariya

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm not playing currently as I'm trying to save up for a more recent APK so I can continue the three new routes. Sort of loving Lucio even if it feels strange!

charlotte3311

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love this game. It is quite funny how i found this game via ads and immediately downloaded it. The plot is a little bit confusing at first but the more you play, the more you'll find this masterpiece wonderful and attractive.
I/My MC also develop feelings for Asra. Gosh Asra looks good and he is naturally nice, too

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I dont have the cash to download it 😅 so im still playing the old version. Love debbys work.
ah! sorry for mistunderstanding! i hope you get the cash soon...! i need to download the latest update myself, ahaha... i'm so behind.

i will recommend this; if you've seen a movie or tv show lately, i find you can earn a good amount of SB Points by posting reviews. just be sure to follow the requirements. good luck!

mehrsa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I played it a while ago and it still is the greatest game of all time in my opinion .the graphics , the characters ,the story ,everything . when ii started playing it i wanted to go on asra route ,he was just so sweet . but then i saw THE DOCTOR and well . i was like "nah , asra can wait ." but i felt guilty for it all the time i was playing it . and to make it worse ,all my hard went out of the window ... i got the reversed ending ... i wanted to quit playing it but then i felt guilty for julian . god darn it. :LOL: i played it again and got the good ending . it was so rewarding . i'm waiting to get cash so i can get debby's new ver of the game . here is a pic of my boy .
Screenshot_2019-09-03-15-13-58.png