Anyone know any good ways to hack on Android?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,095 happy users since 2014.
Register

QuantumRiot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
So, I have an APK Editor, but I'm not very good at using it. The best I can do is try to change some files in the game. Hell, I can't even change package names, so I wanted to ask for help from anybody who can hack stuff solely from Android. (If there is anyone — if there isn't, I'll just make do with trying to learn my own way of doing it.)

Wishing y'all well,
~QuantumRiot

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You need a computer in order to perform some serious hacking. And you're already in the right section of the forum, so just read all the tutorials in here as these are more than great to let you start with hacking.

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thete is version of apk editor which can decompile whole apk so you can edit smali but as said to even modvunity game you would need a pc.

QuantumRiot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
True. I mean, I can replace files such as textures to edit the textures a bit, but the code (Like inside AndroidManifest.xml and all that) is too complicated for me to understand. And I don't have a PC :p

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You can replace textures by modifying pictures in the /res/ folder of the apk (or other common paths). No tools needed, just modify the apk by renaming it as .zip (apk files are zipped files) and then, when you're done, change the extension again to .apk and sign the apk (using apps such as "apk signer" which is free on google play store).

Dukewax

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
You can replace textures by modifying pictures in the /res/ folder of the apk (or other common paths). No tools needed, just modify the apk by renaming it as .zip (apk files are zipped files) and then, when you're done, change the extension again to .apk and sign the apk (using apps such as "apk signer" which is free on google play store).
My my.. Cant agree more with this.. Perhaps I need to read all the problems solving at all thread here n find my answer.. Thank you.. :-*