✅ Solved APK Installed on tablet works but, not on phone.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lynndy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Apk installed on tablet works to sign in on sbenny and enter code. I hit enter (done) and it's right to game. My phone is another story. I enter license code and won't move forward. Both running android 9, both have LP installed and neither is rooted. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Hi, is this a Sbenny mod? or mod With LP? but still the root has nothing to do with it, I don't have the rooted phone and I do a lot of mods With LP , have you tried to delete the game is downloaded again?

Last edited:

Lynndy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's the latest fishing clash apk downloaded from here.

Lynndy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

Lynndy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

Marialisa

Member for 4 years

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
But anyway it is better that you write to Sbenny if he made the mod

Lynndy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
But anyway it is better that you write to Sbenny if he made the mod
Good news I fixed the issue. Had to make everything tiny on my phone to get the login part. Bad news I must have tried too many times and my code is locked out. Only have two devices the phone and the tablet. Thanks so much for trying to help me.

Attachments

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Good news I fixed the issue. Had to make everything tiny on my phone to get the login part. Bad news I must have tried too many times and my code is locked out. Only have two devices the phone and the tablet. Thanks so much for trying to help me.
Thanks for letting me know, but what do you do with the locked code?
Now that you have found the error, it would be better if you uninstall the game and install it again maybe the code will unlock

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It shouldn't lock but well ... I will ask the Admin for resetting your license.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

Is this issue solved?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Since the issue here is too old and it reached it's conclusion, I'll move the thread to the solved section then.