APK Reports: outdated version/broken links

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Name of the game: 1-Bit Rogue

Link to reach the affected page: 1-Bit Rogue Money + Dev Pack MOD APK Android Free Download

Last version we have: 1.3

Last known version (or broken file url): 1.3

Is this game playable online only? No

Reporting this because the mod is halfway working.

The 3-bit mode is unlocked, but the unlimited money is missing.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Reporting this because the mod is halfway working.

The 3-bit mode is unlocked, but the unlimited money is missing.
 
Mod Test Monster
✌️ Community Team
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 4 years
Mod Test Monster
✌️ Community Team
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 4 years
♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 6 years
Hi, I'm very sorry but I can't update the game because free purchases don't work anymore
I've tried many times but nothing
I'm very 🥺 🥺 sorry
 
Last edited:
Mod Test Monster
✌️ Community Team
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 4 years
Top