APK Reports: outdated version/broken links

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the game: Live Illustration KLWP Theme

Link to reach the affected page: Live Illustration KLWP Theme v5.1 Mod apk

Forum's author of the reported apk: @KSCT

Last version we have: v5.1

Last known version (or broken file url): 2.5.2

Is this game playable online only? No
 
Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 6 years
Hello, I'm very sorry but after the mod the game no longer opens, it no longer works with Lucky patcker, I made 4 mods with different settings 🔧 but it's still the same thing, so I can't load a game that doesn't work! I'm sorry
 
Top