Art Journey

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,546 happy users since 2014.
Register

yuyuy90

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello! welcome to my thread! I make this Thread to document my art journey!!! you are welcome to see and commenting this thread!

With that out of the way, I will upload if i do draw something, that's mean I wont be uploading everyday.

( this first drawing is my past drawing, a drawing for inktober! LOL anyway I will probably upload again to night, because I have plan to study drawing)

Attachments

yuyuy90

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Forget to add this, I start this thread because I want to get some tips from you guys. You guys probably draw better than I am and I think uploading it here is much more better for my anxiety.

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 1 year
Its so pretty, i can't wait for your other drawings and see how you improve good luck on your art journey!.
Anyways for me i much prefer digital drawing haha, lemme just share one of my drawings

Attachments

yuyuy90

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awe, thank you for the compliment! I appreciate it so much! and I love your drawing so much!!! makes me want to learn digital art
(I also plan to learn digital art, but I want to learn it from the beginning first)

yuyuy90

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello there everyone! this is my drawing for today! This drawing is for my team. So we have a group assignment and we have to make a studio, because most studio have logo, we have to design a logo too. The name of our studio is Oma Production (oma is the Indonesia word for granny). What do you guys think? any critique? would love to hear it and to improve my drawing

Attachments

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Woooow I don't know much about art and drawings but it looks great 🤯