Mod apk Be My Loyal Subject [MxM/Gay] [Visual Novel]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,003 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Be My Loyal Subject [MxM/Gay] [Visual Novel]

Name of the game: Be My Loyal Subject

Version: 1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Be My Loyal Subject takes place in a fictional kingdom inspired by the medieval period, but some of the fashion in this game is a bit more modern.

After being crowned, King Ulric gained a few enemies. Those who used to be his father's loyal subjects see his young age as an opportunity to seize the throne for themselves. Unable to trust the wealthy nobles, King Ulric seeks loyal followers from across his kingdom.
Between the clergy, the army, the merchants, and the common people, will King Ulric succeed in ruling his kingdom fairly?

Depictions of death and blood.

-The protagonist
King Ulric may be arrogant, but he is very wise. The young king finds entertainment in rousing people's feelings.

A loyal and compassionate steward whose only wish is to dutifully serve his king. Hans' kindness makes him well-loved. But is his soft heart an advantage or a weakness?
-Will be pleased if the common people are happy

A son of a noble who chose to join the priesthood. Luther always feels that he is lesser than every aristocrat. He may be a bishop, but he struggles every day fighting his sinful thoughts.
-Will be pleased if the clergy is happy

A stoic knight with a broken heart. Deprived of all feelings, Siegfried trains day and night. He needs someone to tell him that he is not just a warrior, but a person with a soul.
-Will be pleased if the army is happy

A playful merchant who loves money. Gerold's occupation makes him wealthy, but he is a miser. He is a charming man who is skilled in the art of persuasion.
-Will be pleased if the traders are happy

-50K words
-30 CGs
-8 Endings
-Hear petitions to decide the fate of the kingdom
-Look around town

IMPORTANT NOTE!!: To save/load you have to tap on the 'menu' button at the right corner then 'options' and you can save/load from there. Also, to stop the 'auto' button (it's off by default ofc, but I mean to stop it after you have tapped it/activated it) you have to go to the 'menu; button and tap 'auto' again.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Windows/PC

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 36 times

johnstarwars

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank you for the mod