Best Tile Matching Mobile Game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,757 happy users since 2014.
Register

rachelz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
What is your favorite Tile Matching Mobile Game so far?
I think I've played so many of them I lost count!
I used to play a lot Columns II on SEGA Genesis when I was a kid and back when mobile games were very scarce, Candy Crush was my favorite.
These days I play a lot of Gardenscapes, because the lore is actually pretty fun!

What is your favorite so far?

1628698939117.png

ITSALI5

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yo...ik its not but still we hv to match tiles🤣 in this game....not sure?...chk play str

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Yo...ik its not but still we hv to match tiles🤣 in this game....not sure?...chk play str
More like an Action puzzle game lol i guess it is the same but with more actions like one of those games where you match tiles to attack your opponents then click their card for their power to annihilate them.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
"These days I play a lot of Gardenscapes, because the lore is actually pretty fun!"
I'm sorry, but I just want to ask, what's the meaning for "the lore" ?
I've seen lots of Gardenscapes ads but I never try to play the game since I know those ads are sooo fake. 😅

Leonas

Profesional Mafioso
Member for 3 years
Mine are probably castle story and candy crush

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
"These days I play a lot of Gardenscapes, because the lore is actually pretty fun!"
I'm sorry, but I just want to ask, what's the meaning for "the lore" ?
I've seen lots of Gardenscapes ads but I never try to play the game since I know those ads are sooo fake. 😅
Lol those ads isn't reliable to know a game experience. The person probably mean the game story cuz each time you unlock an area or furniture, there's always a cutscene which some of them really interesting or funny (in my opinion). Mostly it just tile matching game. Not sure if they incorporate new game mechanics to the latest patch ✌

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lol those ads isn't reliable to know a game experience. The person probably mean the game story cuz each time you unlock an area or furniture, there's always a cutscene which some of them really interesting or funny (in my opinion). Mostly it just tile matching game. Not sure if they incorporate new game mechanics to the latest patch ✌
Oh? So they have game story? (small cutscene every new area/stage). That's cool then. I also actually prefer something like that. But recently I played Candy Crush because that's what my daughter played and I only helping her play. 😅

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh? So they have game story? (small cutscene every new area/stage). That's cool then. I also actually prefer something like that. But recently I played Candy Crush because that's what my daughter played and I only helping her play. 😅
Yea, it what makes it different from other game is how the story unfold. Haven't played candy crush tho, it was nice of you to help your kiddo played. Annndd it was a nice bonding time too 😊

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yea, it what makes it different from other game is how the story unfold. Haven't played candy crush tho, it was nice of you to help your kiddo played. Annndd it was a nice bonding time too 😊
Yeah, I'm having fun playing together with her. But sometimes when we failed to pass the stage, and she want to keep on trying but we did not have enough gold bars, she just point at the button with a questioning look at me, as if asking ; "may I click it? may I click it?" 😅
Uh, honey, those gold bar must be bought first with real digital money. 🤭
Still, occasionally I don't mind her to buy it, of course she need me to input the password for the account. 😎
Another thing that could give us difficulty is..... she always ask for 3 star. And only want to pass the stage with 3 stars. If we manage to pass it but only with 1 or 2 stars, she gonna ask to try again, and here we go retry it again.
Sigh, now I know why those developer could get money from this kind of game. 😤
Well, thankfully she still could understand the limitation of the heart, so every time we run out of it, she would say ; "oh, it's already tired. Time for it to rest first." 😍

Keshwinder

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
My tile matching game is bey blade burst rivals because it is cool game

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, I'm having fun playing together with her. But sometimes when we failed to pass the stage, and she want to keep on trying but we did not have enough gold bars, she just point at the button with a questioning look at me, as if asking ; "may I click it? may I click it?" 😅
Uh, honey, those gold bar must be bought first with real digital money. 🤭
Still, occasionally I don't mind her to buy it, of course she need me to input the password for the account. 😎
Another thing that could give us difficulty is..... she always ask for 3 star. And only want to pass the stage with 3 stars. If we manage to pass it but only with 1 or 2 stars, she gonna ask to try again, and here we go retry it again.
Sigh, now I know why those developer could get money from this kind of game. 😤
Well, thankfully she still could understand the limitation of the heart, so every time we run out of it, she would say ; "oh, it's already tired. Time for it to rest first." 😍
It's a good thing that she play tiles matching game instead of more competitive game or that wallet would depleted a wee bit faster on gaming allowance for her 😂
She's really a princess ain't she? No less than perfection for her (even in game 🐶)