💬 Review Bingo Blitz by nomevisss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,470 happy users since 2014.
Register

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Bingo Blitz

An online Bingo taking pride on depicted different levels on multiple countries and a seamless anchorage to spend hours playing it.

Review:
I maybe be a young person biologically, but i do enjoy from time to time; specially when i'm not in the mod for casual games or commited type of games to invest time, a good match, or multiple matches of bingo.

Bingo blitz it's very very fun, the anchorage of the interface and dynamic from playing it's what makes you stay even for a couple hours and you don't realize it, until you watch the time accidentally or for mere curiosity.

The themed level rooms like the time they make it for the Academy Awards (i don't remember the edition) were they did a celebration for it; and nice touches for the trophies were characterized for its pet, a blue cat; with 6 representations of 6 different Best Actress OScar winners. Along the Independence Day in the U.S with the presidents.

The powerups are diverse, witch help you to get numbers they haven't appeared so far in the bingo balls in the room you decide to play, and the automatic pilot which it's very missed and appreciated in other bingo apps, specially because here it's free, in other one's are pay with in currency game or real money.

There's not a mod game so far in the site, hope in the future can be one; because as a freemium app, the payout thing it's very notorious when in higher levels it's rigged the algorithm and you can win any bingo matches anymore, like in the first levels or some were they're more generous.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you like bingo, yes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐