💬 Review BitLife - Life Simulator Mod Menu APK (Bitizenship, Godmode, Bossmode and 22 more amazing features) by nomevisss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,591 happy users since 2014.
Register

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: BitLife - Life Simulator v3.3 MOD Menu APK (Bitizenship, Godmode, Bossmode and 22 more amazing features) (updated)

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): BitLife - Life Simulator v3.3 Mod Menu APK (Bitizenship, Godmode, Bossmode and 22 more amazing features) (updated) Mod apk

BitLife it's a Life simulator where you can create the life of a character and with notoriety wide options, see how it develops from being born to a sooner or later death; and the content of it will depend of the action to consequences ratio of your choices.

Review:
I knew this game thanks to a series of videos from the youtube ''Call Me Kevin'' channel, and binge watch maybe 10 or 15 videos of him, and after a bought a new phone i was happy to played myself. The impact in the first minutes it's how tedious the first 10 years can be, specially if one itself just jumps out of it and then the consequences the game throws at you, are usually not great, because of the lack of initiative one may have, because it's very little what we can do as infants.

The game it's very creative, and have sufficiently type of behaviors from good, bad and nuanced for the enjoyment. My favorites aspects of the game besides of the large options and outcomes, the long awaited business update which i have to say; it become one of the best features so far, Candywriter have not a great reputation in the fandom because of their perceived greediness, but i'm very thankful that they took their time with the business feature, it's outstanding and well put, specially because of a relatively realistic decision taking you have to do in order that, the business it's successful, so much that people who purchase the game in this site it's asking the app creator to make a feature in the apk to have 100% businessman/businesswoman performance, lmao!

The sexual, traveling and job diversity it's fun too; particularly the special careers such as Actor, Musician and Athlete, along with the fact you can transition or choose your gender, and have as much sex as you want (with the outcomes of, without protection, being infected by a STD). The fame dynamics it's one of the other great features, they capture very well the usual nonsensical hive mind behaviour, specially social media can manifest, or on other hand the superficiality affluency. How you make money and gain fans through social media incorporated in the fame dynamics it's realistically enough; to wake up the tediousness to work basically every year since 16, which it's the age were you can start your Youtube channel, Twitter account, Tik tok, Facebook and Instagram. To at least have 5k followers, and long awaited making money of it; and when you have obtain 200 million followers+ it's rewarding, from an achieve and monetary point of view.

Now, the downsides of this games it's that, yes, it's addicting, but you burnout of it pretty fast; specially if like me you play with euphoria the first time you can obtained (apk'ed or not) and, after, 4 lives, maybe? You run out of excitement and even interest; because you have experience all what the game can offer there, specially because the first years of each live it's awful; and if you die out of nowhere you have to restart again because you're charged $1 dollar, and if you revive there's not possibly way to now if you're gonna live more than 10 years in-game, i know the opportunity with the apk can be redone, but that greedy behavior make people to actually look for apk games instead of the original one, and of course no offense to the website.

It amazes me little bit how they add this godmode, bossmode and bitizenship features; so you can manipulate aspects of the bitlife of your character which in real life you can't; but you cannot choose a life where you don't have lived through the first 10 years of the game , where you cannot do that much; besides of playing with a pet, or choosing some behaviors such as vaccines, vegetables or an older brother.; it's not realistic but the game it's gonna include a superhero feature, so fantasy and surrealism characteristics are not out of context in BitLife... We should be available to jump out at teenager years were there's more freedom. Other bone to throw it's the fact that you virtually cannot do anything if you're committed to an special job or college, where in fact a lot of people in reality work and study at the same time; even let's say, people in the entertainment industry do usually work in various professions along to have meets ends, and you can be a businessman working with a holdings instead of just spending all the time in-game years to manage one single business... It's bothering, we can change the appearance of whoever we want, change their personality, and create a country or a city; but we can't do two things that realistically can be done at the same time, let that make sense. The nuances in niche lifestyles should be added, and the not liffe nuances in niche lifestyles like multitasking (study and working at the same time) which with security it's a near-universal behavior and pretty common at this point.

The royal feature it's not of my liking, it's whatever actually, nothing special; very reclusive and dreadful; a lot of people from royalty have other jobs and they can sustain their titles but not be committed to royal duties. The political one, i wish if we continue playing the game with other families from the same members, changes we did while we were in charge, they could maintain in the country were we lived as an authority. Let's see what the weed industry, model and astronaut feature bring to the table, and not flop like the street artist did, which it's one of the worst features in my opinion.

Would you recommend this to other users? If you don't have another interesting game in your hands, or you are very curious, yes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

donpatil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Plz update bitlife to the latest version 3.4 for new features.