Mod apk Blind Men (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,628 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Blind Men (Android Port)

Name of the game: Blind Men

Version: v1.2

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
A parody of spy fiction, Blind Men is a boys’ love visual novel that follows a young super villain as he carries out his first big heist.
As the nephew of a retired super villain, there’s nothing Keegan wants more than to become one himself — and what better way than to join the League of Evil? All he needs to do is commit a crime to complete his application.
Unfortunately, Keegan soon finds himself in more trouble than he could have ever imagined when his plans are interrupted by a couple of spies from opposing agencies.
… And more!

Key Fetures:
  • 50k+ words
  • 2 romanceable characters
  • Different endings depending on your choices
  • Keep the game as a cliché-filled parody, or turn it into a straight spy adventure.
  • Available in both English and Spanish.

MOD Features:
Android Port from Itch.io Windows Version

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 75 times

maneatergames

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Don't forget to support us by buying the game, too ;) it's available on itchio and steam.

Last edited:

Hanrye

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow thanks! I've played this on PC but I guess now I've to try it on phone >.<

Samhain

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you all of these have been great.

Minoq

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
It was a very cute and fun game thank you for the port.