Bridgerton's Season Two Thoughts [Spoilers]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

WellThatsOk

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
My take on this new season.

I found out that this was an unpopular opinion but I'll be frank, I rather liked the scam plot. It could have had less screen time but I always liked Lady Featherington; she's the underdog of the Ton — and while she has traits that make this fact her own fault as well I just adore watching characters like her thriving, however little (and however morally questionable). Not only did she lose her husband and was forced to deal with an entirely unknown new heir, she managed to **** him over at the end in order to protect her daughters. And I loved that scene, so much, with all my heart.

The Kanthony plot was interesting at first. I lost all of the interest, though, after the whole wedding ordeal. I will admit seeing the two of them not being able to be decent in front of Lady Danbury, Mary and Edwina made me lose it. I laughed way too hard at that scene. And I'll also admit their chemistry was the best in the series so far. Far better than the pathetic story that was Daphne and Simon's.

Pen and Eloise... I will never recover from it.

Also can someone please tell Penelope that she deserves so much better than a boy who belittles her in front of his peers. I cannot fathom how people ship them when Pen does not deserve this treatment.

What else... loved Lady Danbury this season. The scene with her and Lady Bridgerton just laughing their arses off an oncoming tragedy was truly a gem. Her friendship with the queen, too, was amazing.

They could have cut out all of the scenes with one of the Bridgerton's brothers (the one going to art school or whatever) and it would not have affected me in the slightest. I don't know why but I just can't care for his story.

So.. your thoughts? I binged the whole show in a day so yes I'm still excited about it lmao.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm actually watching this now I'm only on episode 2 the new season season 2 but I'm already loving the new season