Camp Pokémon v1.2.6 - My Worst Mod Ever

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,773 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Your download links for the 1.2.6 APK and its OBB are now broken, do you still have them or backup link?
No I'm sorry, this game is very old and was removed from Google Play as well.

DevanWolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I was expecting do you still have the v1.2.6 APK and its main.23.com.pokemon.camppokemon.obb files?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I was expecting do you still have the v1.2.6 APK and its main.23.com.pokemon.camppokemon.obb files?
I just restored the download links for the original APK and the original GAME CACHE :)

DevanWolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
You forgot to reupload MOD APK. And I was expecting you to reupload main.23.com.pokemon.camppokemon.obb not main.26.com.pokemon.camppokemon.obb

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You asked for the original apk and game cache which I retrieved for you. I already said the game is very old. I didn't forget any mod, it's just lost and unrecoverable.

DevanWolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
So if anyone else has already downloaded the modded APK and its main.23.com.pokemon.camppokemon.obb before it got deleted, please upload them using your file sharing service.

Camp Pokémon v1.2.6 - My Worst Mod Ever was released by Sbenny and 10441 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.