CANT ROOT!! Y?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,812 happy users since 2014.
Register

kevtra788

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok this irks IRKS THE HECK OUTTA ME..How does this EVEN apply to a consumer? purchasing customer*( hence "purchasing"-"purchased"*(which "In normal everyday speaks i OWN the items...I *(me.myself.n.I) "I OWN"---OK theres nothing more offensive or messed up me then *(i last July 2019 bought a LGK30 *(from a at&t who also merged with metro pcs.store) Ok i outright DID NOT WANT ANY RENTALS OR LEASES OR NAGGING PAY AS U GO CRAP...JUST A NEW PHONE AND MONTHLY SAME FLAT FEE LOCKED IN SO paying same 6months from date of purchases...ok im told after i paid in full entire amount the same day I left owning 2n ew LG k30s *( which is still LOCKED btw) im told uh nope u can't unlock or root phone ever..wait then y does it say unlock device if its not allowed..so back n 4th 2 weeks...go by...i finally go back 35mins away from my home after i was told ONLY IF I DIDNT OWN PHONES THEN THERE'S A WAITING PERIOD OF 1 YEAR?!!! AND IF I OWNED THEN AFTER 180 DAYS I COULD REQUEST UNLOCK CODES...WTH DID U SAY....BUT I own ive OWNED THESE...Y THEY'RE *("MY")* PHONES THAT I BOUGHT AND TECHNICALLY YOUR STILL IN CHARGE OF WAIT ARE WE COMMUNISTS NOW??!! *SIGH* OH BY NOW IM SHAKING..How is this legal they've hijacked my phone along with any dignity yes i had 2 sit down in other words i was HELLA 😠 how can they pull such things...And take this tidbit .thee LGK30 IS 1 OF THEE HARDER PHONES TO ROOT...YAH THAT'S HOW IT USUALLY GOES 4 ME... 😆 But what im wanting to know is ...has anyone else gone thru anything like this scenario..? And what was the outcome...and am I wrong...im EXTREMELY aggravated 😆 whats right is right with me and what's wrong is wrong...thats how i choose to live..not under no dictatorship s called atnt metro ect. Shame on these communists...this is also a huge fear...but im NOT going on any political rants...just posting a thought...a SCARY 1 tooo. But i hope ppl some of you see this an can relate...and offer some of your thoughts ect......