💬 Review Casa de Papel

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,554 happy users since 2014.
Register

WatermelonPie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Casa de Papel

Spanish series about a bank robbery in Spain.

Review:
This series is really cool. It is about a group of people who design the best plan to steal money in the national factory of currency and stamp of Spain. It starts kinda slow because it begins with the gathering of the group of the robbers. The head of this group is called Profesor, or at least that is how they refer to him. In order to hide their identities, the group which consists of 8 criminals and a robber called Tokio, name themselves as city names. As I said, it starts slow and kinda boring but trust me, it goes from 1 to 10 real fast and it hooks you really quickly. You are up for a ride on this amazing series. Do not judge just because the series is Spanish, give everything a try and this should be your first pick! Currently, there are 4 seasons. The first one is the longest one but it is really good. It is no longer than 15 chapters and the rest are 8 chapters, so if you like small series that do not lengthen the matter and keep adding irrelevant things and make it slow, I would believe this one is perfect.

Would you recommend this to other users? Totally, it is my favorite series so far and I'm waiting for the next season.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐