🏆 Contest Celebrating ONE MILLION USERS!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,403 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladezz003

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Congratulations on this mazing milestone! Even tho im very new to sbenny you really helped me alot. Im very thankfull sbenny existed!

Sabadadff

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Congratulations on one million users i hope soon this site will get 10 million users

Yunome

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉 I'm so proud to be a member of this community. Sbenny is a really special place and finding it changed my life for the better. I wrote a haiku in celebration, and although I'm not a poet, I hope everyone enjoys it! (It took way long considering how short it is! 😂)

Sbenny

In heartfelt forums
Friends modding, sharing, growing
One in a million

Kali1180

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Congratulations 🎉🎉
Thank you for the SB points and including us on your celebration 😆
Hope this community will continue to stay strong💪 ( I'm sorry for a little bit of late )

Syallables

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Congrats on 1 million users, just a lurker but congratulations anyways 🎉🎉

SesilliaS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Congratulation Sbenny! Hopefully this community would continue to grow big where the mind of mod come together to make this even more better! I wish I could contribute more but I don't have the necessary skill to do it, but I enjoy what everyone done. Cheers to all of you awesome moderator and member!

ArthantosAPK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
Congratualations on 1m users.
How many are active tho?

Syrious

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm not too good at poems but I uh, gave it my best shot-
~~~~~
Sbenny.com, a site with a familiar icon

So long are the days, spent browsing at page after page,

Inactive though I am, reactions are my given thought, not a one untrue to a community like you

You today, receive my words for this special celebration

Having a million strong, weak, old and new! Such a joyous occassion

So, I continue my Lurking after such a verse, lest someone thinks my activity a curse

~~~~~~

Basically

I tend to always end up here whenever I have free time, spending more than enough time to rack up days and while I normally don't have enough energy more than to leave a reaction, I read through plenty of discussions between the people here, just for today I managed to summon up enough energy to give a little poem for what is a big occassion but now I feel pretty tired.

So Thanks for being around sbenny, debby, community staff, mod team, testers-everyone who keeps the whole place going :)

I'm going to go sleep now

Last edited:

LonelyWander

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Congratulations 🎉🎉 since the day I arrived here I knew it was a comfortable and cozy place, so many apks mods that besides having fun helped me a lot in bad times, I'm not very good with words but I'm really grateful to have found Sbenny, I hope it continues growing even more and be prosperous 😄😊

RHaRadie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
My poem:
2 Weeks
I've always wanted to play
A certain pay-first game
Searching online for it free
I found Sbenny
Opening an account for my own gain
I found and bought that Pay-first game
Thus done I planned to leave
But was swayed
I saw this was not just a site
But a community
With so much to do
I had to go through all and see
Oh, how it's only been about 2 weeks
Since I joined Sbenny
How I'm so glad that I stayed
And not just for the free games
But a special online place
A virtual family.

Verde000

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
AAAAAHHHH Thank you so much for the points~!!! I received 1056 points~!!! ( ꈍᴗꈍ) ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.