Childhood Favorite Superhero

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,742 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Awww now I really want a sis TT
Well I was one of the few kids who watched it
I mean foreign stuff are not popular here so, I didn't have anyone to watch it w me lolol
There was another cartoon...called fairly odd parents? Have u watched it?
-belts out- THEY ARE HIS ODD PARENTS, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS, WANDS AND WINGS, FLOATY CROWNY THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
-belts out- THEY ARE HIS ODD PARENTS, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS, WANDS AND WINGS, FLOATY CROWNY THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Coughs* I mean... I may have watched it a little here and there...
Post automatically merged:

Omgggg girl I likeee youuuu 😂😍
I like you too! :D

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I love it, I was so sad when it got cancelled.
Omg why was it canceled? Not enough viewers?
I loved catdog lolol and spongebob...ummm danny phantom..cat scratch? And adventure time
Wow my childhood was really magical now that I think about it!!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Omg why was it canceled? Not enough viewers?
I loved catdog lolol and spongebob...ummm danny phantom..cat scratch? And adventure time
Wow my childhood was really magical now that I think about it!!
I Watched all of those!

Invader zIm was kinda dark and edgy, and not alot of parents liked their kids watching it, so it eventually got cancelled. I used to always love Animaniacs, and Veggie tales too!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I Watched all of those!

Invader zIm was kinda dark and edgy, and not alot of parents liked their kids watching it, so it eventually got cancelled. I used to always love Animaniacs, and Veggie tales too!
Ysah I remember freaking out when I watched it for the first and the last time lolol
How old were u when u watched cartoons and shows like that?

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was 6 or 7. Stuff like that never really bothered me.
Yeah I mean I was a scaredy cat back then I guess 😂
U know like I only watched barbies...I was no cool 😂😂😂

Then if chu were like 7 I was...*counts w fingers* oh..1?!
I was 6 or 7. Stuff like that never really bothered me.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Yeah I mean I was a scaredy cat back then I guess 😂
U know like I only watched barbies...I was no cool 😂😂😂

Then if chu were like 7 I was...*counts w fingers* oh..1?!
I saw the Barbie Pegasus movie a million times with my sister. The only reason she stopped is because our VCR ate our VHS. Then she moved on to the Princess and the Pauper one lol.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I saw the Barbie Pegasus movie a million times with my sister. The only reason she stopped is because our VCR ate our VHS. Then she moved on to the Princess and the Pauper one lol.
Omggg 😂
I remember loving to watch those animations but well back then in my country the CDs were often messed up...like u bought them and most of the times they didn't even work or when they did- BAM they suddenly would've stop..or idk sometimes there were no sound at all lolol nothing was easy back then so I guess that's why I loved barbies? Because I never seemed to know what happens to the 'princess' in the end..I was always curios so I used to move on from this princess to that princess 😂

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Omggg 😂
I remember loving to watch those animations but well back then in my country the CDs were often messed up...like u bought them and most of the times they didn't even work or when they did- BAM they suddenly would've stop..or idk sometimes there were no sound at all lolol nothing was easy back then so I guess that's why I loved barbies? Because I never seemed to know what happens to the 'princess' in the end..I was always curios so I used to move on from this princess to that princess 😂
I love watching and reading fairytaLe based stuff like that alot

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Disney cartoons 😍 guess I've watched Cinderella for more than 13 times lolol
Which one's ur favorite princess?
Mulan by far. She was the first Disney princess that didn't have to rely on her Prince Charming to come and save her. Not to mention she was based on a real extremely courageous woman . XD

Skullgirl22

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Forever Wonder Woman.why? Are you serious?🔥

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I have always liked supergirl she is my favourite.