💬 Review Choices: Stories You Play by ccvivi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,697 happy users since 2014.
Register

ccvivi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Choices: Stories You Play

Link to the content on our site you're reviewing (optional): Choices: Stories You Play v2.9.4 !! All Premium Choices , Hairstyles , Outfits and Closet Unlocked From Beginning !! (updated) Mod apk

Choices: Stories You Play is a game with a choose your own adventure style. Unlike Choice of Games this app has a collection of stories, with new ones being released every so often.

Review:
I've been playing this game for a while now and while most of the time the choices don't matter (since they all end up in the same path anyways) the interactions between characters and the romance is what makes this game worth playing for me. I'm fond of Becca from The Freshman series since I'm a sucker for the enemies to lovers trope, but there's a lot of variety. However, if you don't have the modded app it's a massive pain to grind for the diamonds and it takes a long time to get keys to unlock new chapters. It's better to play this app occasionally since I promise you'd have an aneurysm if you try to binge a story all at once. Is the game good? I think so, but you need to have a bit of patience. Regarding premium choices they’re a bit of a pain because some of them lock out entire branches of the story or romance so you better keep those diamonds handy if you want to see them. Anyways, if you do decide to get the app I recommend you play The Royal Romance and The Freshman since they have a pretty good story and interesting characters.

Would you recommend this to other users? I'd recommend this game to people who like cute romance and interesting characters, but if you don't have a lot of patience it'd probably best if you steer clear. A lot of stories in the app are part of a series and some have crossovers and references to each other (so keep an eye out for that). Becca is the best girl so if you want to obtain the best romance in this entire app you need to play the Freshman series (takes a while for her to be romanceable, but it's worth it.)

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vitor666deadblack

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
this game is so really good,
there is even another game that is also good. His name is duskwood, anyone was make a mod of this game ?