Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.5.5 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,249 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saydie07

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Someone said that if you don't erase the previous apk, you don’t have to start over. Does any1 know if it’s true? Plus, is there a way to play on another device without starting over?
Thank you
Yes, I'm the one that said it. I have been doing it this way for the last two updates and it works! :)

As for playing on other devices, I haven't been able to connect to Facebook and that's the only way you'll be able to do it.

NatariSky

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Doesn't work. Won't let me pass the Choices screen.

Last edited:

BVintage

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
It just sucks that I we have to start from the beginning every time ☹
But I guess it's a new chance to make new choices and see where it takes us

If there is a way to recover the progress I've made so far let know know? ☹

You shouldn't have to restart from the beginning if you connect your facebook account. Even if you don't, I'm not sure why you would have to restart from the beginning if you're just overwriting the old application. Unless you're uninstalling the app every time you update it?

Works pretty well! Only thing is I still have to wait for keys... any way to fix that? @Sbenny
You will probably always be waiting for keys. Keys are server sided, there's not really a way to fix that, I don't think. Still. The hearts hack is a TREMENDOUS help and money saver for us poor folk.

Doge5ims

"Don't kill my vibe, don't touch my weave."
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank youuuu

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, I'm the one that said it. I have been doing it this way for the last two updates and it works! 🙂

As for playing on other devices, I haven't been able to connect to Facebook and that's the only way you'll be able to do it.
Thank you. I've been dreading new updates 'cuz I had to start over

natytoth

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I fixed it, thank you for this mod 😊

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.