Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.5.5 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,546 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Alt... but every time I open this game it goes insane. It just spazzes on the loading screen. I've tried uninstalling and installing again, and clearing the cache but nothing works... anybody know how to fix that?

Queenhaha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
thannnnnk youuuu sooo much for this but please the key it suckkkkks we are waiiiting but still thaaaank youu for the hardwork

MeguLycious

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does Anyone knows how to get past the infinite login/blinking part when logging in with google account?
You're not supposed to login with google account. Whenever it's prompted for you to login to your google account, just click back. Login to your facebook instead, or install the update without uninstalling the previous version, if you don't want to lost your progress.
Post automatically merged:

Alt... but every time I open this game it goes insane. It just spazzes on the loading screen. I've tried uninstalling and installing again, and clearing the cache but nothing works... anybody know how to fix that?
Don't login to your google account. Just click back whenever it's prompted to.
Post automatically merged:

thannnnnk youuuu sooo much for this but please the key it suckkkkks we are waiiiting but still thaaaank youu for the hardwork
Like everyone else saying, the keys are server sided. So it's NOT possible to hack.

Allie1234

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you! Unfortunately, the mod is having the same prob for me as other people in the thread, where it is stuck on the pixelberry screen. I haven't logged into my google account so I don't think that's the prob.

Rivilyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
For some reason when I open this there is a ton of flickering and I have to rapid tap and just hope the app opens. Sometimes I have to close and open it a few times before it successfully starts, but when it does everything is fine.

My google account isn't connected, only my facebook is.

Attachments

Last edited:

StevenUniverseHD

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Linda Brown Interactive Story is server sided, and yet Sbenny found a way to break it. They might be able to do it with Choices as well, we just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.