Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.8.6 !! All Premium Choices and Outfits Unlocked !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,229 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Try restart the game. Also whats the book name ?
Closed the app and started it again, worked like a charm! It seems like the mod glitches when you leave the app open on the background but not use it for a long time, but I've tried this a couple times to make sure and this way it hasn't charged me again. Thanks for looking out!

Cathy0206

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you exit the game by clicking the home button (accidentally or not), the icon will disappear, and you'll be charged. So just close the app completely then open it again. This always happens with all games using the MOD Menu.

anonymous384

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It works great, but it won't let me sign into Facebook to save my progress. Other than that, everything works as described and I love it!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It works great, but it won't let me sign into Facebook to save my progress. Other than that, everything works as described and I love it!
Uninstall Facebook app and try .

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is it supposed to download as a .bin file? If yes. How would I download it? I use a Smartphone.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I've sorted it. The same thing happened with Magium. I just have to rename and convert the format from .bin to .apk
Also you can try using other browser.

neeladaisy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, thanks for the mod. Restarted the game multiple times, but it still charged me for choosing a premium outfit/hair at the the beginning of the stories. Is it supposed to be this way? Checked the closet also, premium outfits and hairstyles are still charged unfortunately. And the game would reboot itself after a few minutes of opening it..

Update: All problem has been solved, it seems the problem was with my previous emulator. I have to update to a newer version or maybe just reinstall honestly, thank you anyway!

Last edited:

Froggy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the mod!! I can finally finish the books ive been playin♡♡^_^

Draconick43

\`-´/ ·;;· °-° (")> (>°-°)> ©_© °¬° ·-·
Member for 6 years

Kilovely

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Everything is working perfectly! Thank you! I have waited so long for this! 😍👏👏👏

3to

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works great and love this app. I just wish there was a way to play the VIP books within a mod. Hopefully we can in the future.
👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.