Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.8.8 !! All Premium Choices and Outfits Unlocked !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,424 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani1994

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have, multiple times, and it still doesn’t work. 😭 The game also keeps shutting down on me and reloading, each time the icon is still there but no free premium choices.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I have, multiple times, and it still doesn’t work. 😭 The game also keeps shutting down on me and reloading, each time the icon is still there but no free premium choices.
Maybe reinstall it or try it on parallel space or something.

dani1994

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Parallel space didn’t work either. ☹ I guess it must be my device. Thanks for your help anyways

kayforaday

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
For some reason when I tried to install the apk I kept getting an error like "App not installed" and nothing would happen. I uninstalled my old Choices and tried again and it worked, but all my data is lost. This isn't the first time this has happened to me with Choices, previously with Debby's mods, so I was resigned to it.

But the mod is working - premium choices and outfits are unlocked and charge no gems, and that's what I'm here for! Thanks for the mod!

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
You can't sign with Google . Try FB instead.

I keep the overlay due to visually indicate mod it loaded successfully. As you might know sometime game restarts without the mod. That's why if you see the overlay means the mod is working properly. Unless you should restart the game. Also you can turn of the menu by clicking HIDE or KILL.

Yes you can do that. But don't forget to use FB for deta synchronisation. First use the original game to buy VIP (make sure FB is connected) then uninstall and use the mod (use FB to restore your data).
VIP is unlocked?

Shisto

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Everything worked great. Thank you Gourov for this mod.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
For some reason when I tried to install the apk I kept getting an error like "App not installed" and nothing would happen. I uninstalled my old Choices and tried again and it worked, but all my data is lost. This isn't the first time this has happened to me with Choices, previously with Debby's mods, so I was resigned to it.

But the mod is working - premium choices and outfits are unlocked and charge no gems, and that's what I'm here for! Thanks for the mod!
Didn't use FB for data sync ?

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years

That's sad for you, no argument. :(
But yes, each time you uninstall or reinstall the game (incl the original from GooglePlay) all progressions and so will be reset and removed.

If you have your account bound to facebook (you can create a dummy-account), then each time you install either a modded version like this, or the original from GP, you can log in to that Facebook account and have all things set to the status and progress as you had back then.

1st thing:
1) Open the App where you have data and progress saved. (If you have none, ignore and jump to step 4)
2) Go to Settings in the app, press Link Account, and link it with a FB Account (NOT GOOGLE).
3) Uninstall Original App, and Install this Modded APK.
4) Normal FB app will not load with a modded APK like this so do this:
4b) Press'n'Hold the FB Icon on your phone, go to "Show Info About App", and you can choose to "deactive" or "Make Inactive".
5) Start this modded APK, log-in with the license that you get for unlocking this mod.
6) Go to Settings, press Link Account and choose Facebook.
7) A webpage will come up, and not the FB App. This is "FB Lite".
7a) If the site says in red at the top that things can't be loaded, wait +40 minutes (FB has some kind of cooldown period).
8) Log in at FB Lite with the account from Step 2.
9) If the Overlay vanishes, close the app and restart it.
10) Progression will now be saved on this FB Account, so you can easily log in to it in the future when an update to the mod is made.

Edit: Once you've made step 4b through to 9, you can reactivate FB and things will still work. When a new updated version of this modded APK comes out, you'll need to make it inactive and do step 5 to 8 again.

No, VIP is not unlocked.
You can if you're feeling it, do:
1) Open original GP App (not this mod).
2) Link it to the FB Account that you wish to use/are using on this mod
3) Buy VIP for this account.
4) Go to Step 1 in the "how to use this mod" steps above.
5) You'll now have VIP in the app (that you pay for monthly!!!), but free choices.
5a) I do like Slow Burn as a book, but it will likely be added to Non-VIP soon (like Hot Couture).

Last edited:

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
you think any day the vip will be modded?
Speaking as a non-coder... No.
It's server-based from what I can see and read and modding it on that end would be tricky and down-right dangerous.
It may be possible to unlock the VIP-only access portions (ie the books), but that is with the underlying reasoning it's not secured. It most likely is secured with some encryption (the data you send needs to mimic a stored hash).

So again, doubtful. :)

PkgPokemon

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Speaking as a non-coder... No.
It's server-based from what I can see and read and modding it on that end would be tricky and down-right dangerous.
It may be possible to unlock the VIP-only access portions (ie the books), but that is with the underlying reasoning it's not secured. It most likely is secured with some encryption (the data you send needs to mimic a stored hash).

So again, doubtful. :)
i see, but i think someone can mod :3 (i am an optimistic person xD)

Hhhcake

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Gourov Hey! The mod was working great! Until I installed the playstore version to upgrade to vip and tried installing the mod again to play it. Now it says upgrade to newer version and it redirects me to the play store app. Is there anything I could do about this? I checked and the playstore version is 2.8.9 and the mod is 2.8.8 Screenshot_20211030-090228_Choices.jpg

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Gourov Hey! The mod was working great! Until I installed the playstore version to upgrade to vip and tried installing the mod again to play it. Now it says upgrade to newer version and it redirects me to the play store app. Is there anything I could do about this? I checked and the playstore version is 2.8.9 and the mod is 2.8.8View attachment 81468
Ok will update it shortly.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Status
Not open for further replies.