Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.8.9 !! All Premium Choices and Outfits Unlocked !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,860 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The game doesn't move past the title screen after I click on my google account to sign in. If I start a new game it doesn't download my save from my old google account.
Please read the instructions on the Mod Feature tab.

NoahSan

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The mod is great, but i want to know is it possible to get free key? It will really help because the normal cooldown for free key is really long. Thanks.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Can we not get more keys other than waiting? If you found out how to get more faster, let me know!
The mod is great, but i want to know is it possible to get free key? It will really help because the normal cooldown for free key is really long. Thanks.
Unfortunately I didn't found anything yet that can give you extra keys.

Theskee

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Thanks!! Works perfect!

paradise

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't get past the sbenny sign on screen. It loads and crash. Please help

DeevaDee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The keys are not free though, one has to wait 2 hours for each key, that's disappointing but still good that everything else works well

hannahlise

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Interestingly enough, the older version was working for me right up until today, when I purchased VIP. Thanks for making this mod and letting it be at a good price.

Telliton

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I try to play this app, all I get is this.
1640131495550.png

It won't do anything else.

EDIT: Nevermind, hitting 'force stop' fixed it.

LeTeenyNenem

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Are you able to continue the data between The Crown & The Flame 1 to 2? Because I remember it didn't work before, just wondering if it's fixed now.

WolfishAssassin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does anyone know if I buy the vip will I still be able to use the modded version or will I be forced to use the base version in order to access the vip benefits?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Does anyone know if I buy the vip will I still be able to use the modded version or will I be forced to use the base version in order to access the vip benefits?
You can use vip and mod at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.