Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.9.1 !! All Premium Choices and Outfits Unlocked !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,515 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzypanther46

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Your not alone I have the same problem the mini mod screen with the options and information doesn't show on my update either. Is there something in the settings we might have to change?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Your not alone I have the same problem the mini mod screen with the options and information doesn't show on my update either. Is there something in the settings we might have to change?
You mean the mod menu ?

Jazzypanther46

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah I don't why but the MOD Menu doesn't show up since I updated the app

hannah09

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works well aside from the keys not beinf unlimited - are they still meant to recharge every 2+ hrs? or did i install it wrong?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yeah I don't why but the mod menu doesn't show up since I updated the app
I removed that. It will work without that menu.

Works well aside from the keys not beinf unlimited - are they still meant to recharge every 2+ hrs? or did i install it wrong?
I never stated anything about unlimited keys on my mod here . Please go to the first page and read the "Mod Features" Tab.

hannah09

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Little question: how would we go about installing this on an iOS too?

Xling614

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It worked! Thank you. The issue of not being able to change clothes/hairstyle from the last version is gone too. The only issue is that sometimes the mod doesn't work. needs diamond to unlock, or the screen just keep loading while trying to connecting to server. I am a little scared if the server could detect and ban us. Anyway, restarting the app fixed that issue.

Xling614

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Untitled2.jpg

Here's what I mean of the issue

[[EDIT]]
If you thought I clicked "buy this item", no I did not. I immediately restarted.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It worked! Thank you. The issue of not being able to change clothes/hairstyle from the last version is gone too. The only issue is that sometimes the mod doesn't work. needs diamond to unlock, or the screen just keep loading while trying to connecting to server. I am a little scared if the server could detect and ban us. Anyway, restarting the app fixed that issue.
View attachment 86371

Here's what I mean of the issue

[[EDIT]]
If you thought I clicked "buy this item", no I did not. I immediately restarted.
Its a common issue. Sometimes game restart itself without mod . Just restart the game manually and it should work . Also tell me the book name where cloths and accessories are not unlocked in closet , I will try to find a fix.

Xling614

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its a common issue. Sometimes game restart itself without mod . Just restart the game manually and it should work . Also tell me the book name where cloths and accessories are not unlocked in closet , I will try to find a fix.
I dont understand what you mean by not unlocked, but if you mean like the screenshot I provided, it was when I was playing distant shores and the new bdsm book..? Restating fixed it anyway

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I dont understand what you mean by not unlocked, but if you mean like the screenshot I provided, it was when I was playing distant shores and the new bdsm book..? Restating fixed it anyway
Sorry I misunderstood your first sentence , thats why. Glad it works for you.

Cruxxx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
nice, it works thank you so much

notAlig

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the mod Gourov! Its been working perfectly for me all day. I did however get tired of the wait for keys, and purchased a VIP subscription with the intent of following the FB sync/Data transfer/VIP Books guide linked under the mod features description.

I did so by linking my FB account and then purchasing VIP via the official app on another phone, however now whenever I go into the modded app with that same FB account, it tells me the game supposedly has an update, which takes me to the game's Play Store page, where it only gives me the option to play or uninstall, with no update. I can temporarily get rid of the update check by just going back into the app via the open app menu, but this only works until the game connects to the server again, at the end of a chapter for example, upon which point it immediately prompts another update check. I tried giving the modded apk another reinstall, but the issue seems to be persist. The VIP status displays and works just fine, its just the annoying false update check that seems to be causing issues.

Have I somehow messed up the process for using a paid VIP subscription with the modded apk? Or does that process no longer work with the latest versions of the modded app?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the mod Gourov! Its been working perfectly for me all day. I did however get tired of the wait for keys, and purchased a VIP subscription with the intent of following the FB sync/Data transfer/VIP Books guide linked under the mod features description.

I did so by linking my FB account and then purchasing VIP via the official app on another phone, however now whenever I go into the modded app with that same FB account, it tells me the game supposedly has an update, which takes me to the game's Play Store page, where it only gives me the option to play or uninstall, with no update. I can temporarily get rid of the update check by just going back into the app via the open app menu, but this only works until the game connects to the server again, at the end of a chapter for example, upon which point it immediately prompts another update check. I tried giving the modded apk another reinstall, but the issue seems to be persist. The VIP status displays and works just fine, its just the annoying false update check that seems to be causing issues.

Have I somehow messed up the process for using a paid VIP subscription with the modded apk? Or does that process no longer work with the latest versions of the modded app?
Apparently there is a regional update (v2.9.2) . You probably installed that from google play store thus using v2.9.1 again it asking for update. I will update it soon.

excellinor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
i just got the mod apk, tried to choose a premium outfit and it decreased my diamonds, i thought all of them were unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.