Choices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,723 happy users since 2014.
Register

Titan1757

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
If it was the end of the world and you had few choices of companions to be with you who would you pick 😮😯😲😶

By companions I mean who do you think would most likely help with your survival fictional characters are allowed BE CREATIVE!

Last edited:

ItzGerard

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Let's be honest, the first thoughts about an End-world situation is your family members lol, but i mean if there the situation where they are safe, well, i mostly would choose a friend or i don't know, someone with useful skill, and stuff like that xD

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
"Surviving isn't living"_From Someone, and what you're hinting at is surviving.
So yea, family xD
Besides, if you're choosing family then the motivation to keep them safe will push you more so than any tools :3

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Let's see
Fictional characters, huh?

Yamato (Naruto) will be real helpful in building a house, gathering firewood, that sort of thing.

Sasuke (Naruto) for lighting up firewood and stuff.

And....and.....
images (77).jpeg

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Ok it's the end of the world and I need to choose someone fictional. A fictional representative of God like Morgan Freeman or Alanis Morisette to make the post apocalyptic world back to normal.

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
Does John Rambo count as fictional? Because it looks like he knows a thing or two about surviving :unsure:

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
One punch man lmao

Family too of course psh I'd never forget them

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
One punch man lmao

Family too of course psh I'd never forget them
naah fam.. Saitama needs groceries to survive, and I doubt there's barely (if any) groceries left at the end of the world :ROFLMAO:

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ah shoot, I forgot about that. I guess he was just so op that I stopped seeing him as a human.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
naah fam.. Saitama needs groceries to survive, and I doubt there's barely (if any) groceries left at the end of the world :ROFLMAO:
Maybe god then, though that begs the question of weather they're fictional.