Mod apk Chroisen 2 Mod APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,377 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 1.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crappy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Gonna try if this game works
Post automatically merged:

Downloading games here is tricky

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I just redownloaded this mod directly from the link in the OP and i have no issues.
No half screen, nothing asking for me to enter an ID as the game remembers your Device ID and loads it automatically.

You may want to try installing the official version first, create an account ID, skip through the intro. Then exit, uni stall tbe official copy and install the mod.

It should ask you to agree to the games terms of service, then tbe network connect logo should spin for a few seconds to a min, depending on your internet speed, then it should automatically recognize your device as welcome you. Then it will let you start a new game and your good to go from there.

Dsmtuner

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I launch the game, the screen at the main menu gets cut in half. Plz fix.

Stellar32

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It is not only helpful to me but it also helpful to others especially for those who dont know about it.

Iuminath622

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nice one
Post automatically merged:

Nice one

Superdad21

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Love ur work never stop or I'll become deathly bored

Chroisen 2 Mod APK was released by Axiom and 64533 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.