Cleaning out the game requests

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,408 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The game requests section is probably the most used forum section in the community (and for most, the only thing they use). I have noticed that the pages are increasing and as the reuqests gets busier so do our fellow modders/hackers. I'm not sure if it's stated already (please correct me) but does the game requests section ever get cleared out? I see a lot of older requests that have no replies, have been rejected (wrong format, game can't be modded, etc.) or was just forgotten. I'm not sure whether these posts are kept there for reference for other users or for archival purposes but wouldn't it make it easier to lessen the clutter?

Idk it's quite sad seeing my lonely request being pushed back further pages when really it's probably not that old 😂 thanks for the hard work mates 🖒🖒

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
actually yes !
our moderators and staff do clear out regularly . once a mod gets filled we lock n move to solved. Although if one modder isn't successful we do leave open in case another modder is able to if possessing stronger mod skills. I hope that answers your questions.

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
As one who’s request went ignored lol I hope they don’t clean it out to soon, I have faith MAYBE someday it may get a response lol

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I haven’t been ignored, I meant my request went without acknowledgement, that sound better? Lol. I haven’t given up hope though,

Frostberg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
actually yes !
our moderators and staff do clear out regularly . once a mod gets filled we lock n move to solved. Although if one modder isn't successful we do leave open in case another modder is able to if possessing stronger mod skills. I hope that answers your questions.
Nice! Would definitely save server storage space.

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
That's good to know! I had feeling the staff would leave posts up for that case. Thanks for answering!

Status
Not open for further replies.