💬 Review Clicker Heroes

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,549 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mikzcool

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Clicker Heroes

Clicker Heroes is an idle clicker game that can be played on many platforms: PC, Playstation, Android and IOS,
The Aim is to kill as many monsters while collecting gold, heroes and souls to increase your damage.

Review:
Clicker heroes is a game I've been playing for some time now for about 2-3 years. This is the first idle game I played and has captured my attention eversince. Haven't really finished it due to the scaling damage and I only visit the game once per month. Buy some heroes, ascend and transcend and then leave.

The game starts out by clicking monster on the right window which you need to kill a certain amount of monster to reach a new zone which steadily increases monster hp. Every 5 and 10 zones, you will encounter a Zone Boss which has a significant multiplier on their HP. Each kill also gives you gold that can be used to buy and upgrade heroes. Heroes also steadily increases in cost each time you upgrade them, heroes provide idle damage that helps in killing monsters.

I've been playing this game for a while and I can say this kind of games keep me entertained, the thrill that you get more powerful as time goes by and even though you are not doing anything in the game and it is still running. I've encountered same games like Clicker Heroes but I can say nothing beats this Game as my first. I play this via my Android Phone as it gives Rubies by watching ads. I haven't bought any in-game content so far a you don't really need to put much money on it. I've used external calculators on this game to just determine if I am playing it right. For now my highest zone is at 50K and it took me 2 years just to get there.

The heroes also have a short back story in them which has a bit of humor. There are Guilds that you have to buy with Rubies and special clickers that you need to buy with real money but I doubt I'll buy them anytime soon.

Would you recommend this to other users? This game isn't for everyone though. As a player who has at most an hour of the day to play while working this game was a life saver.

If your into Idle games like me. Then this one is for you.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐