Mod apk Club Soccer Director 2019 Mega Mod v1.09 [Competition Mod]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,632 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anant7

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Friend it doesn't work for me.After exiting the game and then again playing it it gets stuck on the loading page.It doesn't load and I cannot play it now.

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
It's going to be interesting playing a game that was posted today and the end of the competition ended last month, lol. J/k, I'm sure I missed something along the way.
Not every country uses the American Date Format!
Post automatically merged:

Those having issues, it's working ok here and for several people. Please note if you check the playstore reviews some people are complaining of similar issues on their devices so I think it's a Dec based issue

Sinestro22

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Are you trying to embarrass me? You already know American so you should know we don't get embarrased. But we do know a jerk when they cross our path.

And you @D3T0X , you're supposed to be a staff and vip member and that is how you talk to people who misinterpreted a date that you wrote. @Sbenny or @SusieQ have never spoken to me with such disrespect if I made an honest mistake. Im not going to say what I want to say because we United States formatted individuals do not respond well when disrespected.

First, you clearly don't deserve a staff position messaging me in such an ASSinine manner. Your lack of commln courtesy, decorum and professionalism makes you the worst staff and/or vip member I have ever encountered, which makes you more than unworthy of the titles you hold.

Secondly, if you know Americans use this site and you want to post to the masses, take some of that smart ass and do your due diligence by spelling the name of the month out. After all, you took time to try and berate me, so that shouldn't be too much for you to handle.

And that downloaded game you have on there isn't even a good one. Fitting.

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Are you trying to embarrass me? You already know American so you should know we don't get embarrased. But we do know a jerk when they cross our path.

And you @D3T0X , you're supposed to be a staff and vip member and that is how you talk to people who misinterpreted a date that you wrote. @Sbenny or @SusieQ have never spoken to me with such disrespect if I made an honest mistake. Im not going to say what I want to say because we United States formatted individuals do not respond well when disrespected.

First, you clearly don't deserve a staff position messaging me in such an ASSinine manner. Your lack of commln courtesy, decorum and professionalism makes you the worst staff and/or vip member I have ever encountered, which makes you more than unworthy of the titles you hold.

Secondly, if you know Americans use this site and you want to post to the masses, take some of that smart ass and do your due diligence by spelling the name of the month out. After all, you took time to try and berate me, so that shouldn't be too much for you to handle.

And that downloaded game you have on there isn't even a good one. Fitting.

You've completely taken my response in a way it wasn't meant, but hey how. Enjoy the rest of your day/night.

Status
Not open for further replies.