COG games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,029 happy users since 2014.
Register

Salma22

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
My main source of joy and entertainment are choice based games and the only ones that I enjoy are COG ones.
After sbenny had to remove and completely stop modding them , I started modding them myself using lucky patcher because I'm broke. It was working just fine until September 6. That day COG & all of their subcompanies updated almost all of their games & after that any new released book of theirs started glitching upon modding..like the in-app purchase hack would work but the game will continuously glitch itself back to the starting point automatically.
I don't know what's happening or what I can do to bypass that. I felt incredibly upset. If f I can't mod them then I can't read them at all because in my country currency..the price is too high.
It would mean a lot if you anyone could guide me onto what I can do? I know we can't release COG MODS here. But can i atleast ask for guidance on how I can solve this on my own?

Last edited:

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello, I'm very sorry but unfortunately it also happened to me that after the developer update it no longer works with Lucky patcker and so I couldn't do anything and I lost so many games,

After you have done the mod for your COG if the free purchases don't work anymore you can try to do this follow this link

Alternative Way to Make a Lucky Patcher Mod Game Work 📖 Tutorial

That's all I can do to help you
There's nothing else to do when developers protect their games from hackers like us

Good luck

Salma22

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
@AnnaEnea I understand. Thank you for the suggestion. I feel sad to think that we might not be able to read new released books because of this.

The in-app purchase works but the app glitches and keeps restarting.

Only the older books work properly tho as they hv apk files of older versions in different websites..I could work them out even with the updated version using a trick. But the recent releases are the main issue. Books released after August have that special code in them which makes them glitche & restart again & again..automatically.
I have waiting for a part 2 of a COG book for a long time and now I dont know how I'll read it as I won't be able to purchase it nor mod it.