💬 Review Dancing with the Stars

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,027 happy users since 2014.
Register

SlayerGirl7

✬TheMemer✬
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Dancing with the Stars

Puzzle game where you create your own celebrity and participate in dancing contests to win and to become famous.

Review:
Dancing with the Stars is a very simple puzzle game that reminds you of Candy Crush but with it's own features.
The game is based on a real show hosted in the US and has made 28 seasons so far. What i really like of the game are the dancing animation and the physics, i also enjoyed the avatars' designs which makes the game look very cartoon-ish and bright. Once you begin playing, you'll have to create your own celebrity, who isn't a celebrity yet, and dance with your dancing partner and walk your way to the top. Before actually starting the contest, you'll have to train three times your dancing skills to unlock new ones, this will also affect your energy bar, so be wise. After training, you'll be able to unlock the contest and dance. To have more chances to win, you have the possibility of buying clothes or make-up that gives you an advantage on winning. Before actually dancing, you'll have to decide which dance moves you want to show on the stage by basically combining gems and unlocking cards. I highly suggest you to choose the dance moves that judges would like to see, to gain more votes. After participating to the contests every 3 days, at the end of the week, if you make it to the top, you'll get rewards. One thing that i don't like of the game is that clothes, make-up, etc. cost a lot of gems and when you begin the game you don't have that many. That's why i highly suggest training and getting more fame everyday to reach the top and win gems. I hope that you'll find this game interesting!

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐