Mod apk Dark Nights [Android Port]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,664 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zellanchan14

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Terima kasih atas saran Anda, tetapi saya masih tidak tahu caranya. Karena saya belum pernah menggunakan apk editor sebelumnya. Sehingga dapat dijelaskan dengan petunjuk gambar. tolong bantu-

J0224

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
hope it still works, thanks!

Hatsune Miku

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Like ittt
Post automatically merged:

Like ittt

J0224

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sure! it's kinda complicated and i'm not the best at explaining. but i hope you understand :")

- open apk editor and click 'select an apk file'
- choose simple edit
- go to assets > x-games > x-gui > x-phone, you'll see a png file named x-textbox
- save / copy the file to your phone by clicking the floppy disk button
- edit the file using image editor to a darker shade ( or scroll below to use mine instead )
- rename the edited file to x-textbox, this is important!!
- repeat step 1, 2, 3
- replace the old x-textbox by the edited x-textbox using the pen button
- save and install

Enjoy!

( i attached a simple textbox png if you're too lazy to edit one )
really, thank u for this! i don't think i would've been able to play all of the 4 routes without this comment.

Jess1307

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tysm 😊

Tysm 😊

Lilyavans

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I have looked a way to download this game to mobile for long time.Thank you so much for uploading.

I have looked a way to download this game to mobile for long time.Thank you so much for uploading.

Lilyavans

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you so much.i have mess up more than four times trying to edit apk.😅 i'm not clever to apk editing .almost spent 3 -4 hours messing again and again and finaly did it.thank you ,without your help game is not complete.
also it's being so hard to find apk edtior as apk editors in playstore is not working anymore.so if some one want it here is APK editor:APK Editor APK for Android Download