💬 Review Deadpool

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,261 happy users since 2014.
Register

Boopsnoot

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Deadpool

A man named Wade Wilson is tested on by a twisted scientist, Ajax, and the results leave him powerful, but scarred. He wants revenge, he wants to be fixed.

Review:
I really enjoy this movie as the main character (Wade Wilson) is played by Ryan Reynolds and I absolutely love his work. This movie is comical, has all the action, and even has a love story too. Vanessa (played by Morena Baccarin) is Wade's girlfriend in this movie and she is a hardcore, powerful woman. It's age rated 15 and is 108 minutes long so it's good to put on in the background if you're having friends over, or if you need a laugh by yourself. It does have some dark areas (quite gory, loud gunshots and kidnapping) with the struggles of cancer, so if you are sensitive to these things then I don't think this movie is for you. If you are also sensitive or don't particularly like watching sex scenes then I would suggest skipping the parts where sex scenes are featured There is a large amount of swearing so I wouldn't put it on around children (as the age rating suggests) but I believe that's what makes it funnier. If you have heard, there is also a second movie to go along with this one which is also really good, featuring the same actors and some new ones. Overall, I would definitely watch this movie repeatedly as I think it is extremely good.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Herbievore

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Deadpool is a rely nice movie. The fact that the amazing Wade Wilson is played by Ryan Reynolds is a plus. But its rated R due to some themes such as sexual themes, making use of swear words, gorey themes, inappropriate jokes and dark humor. The humor is hilarious. It ranges from slapstick to dark humor. That being said, it's best to watch it if you aren't sensitive to stuff like that and of you're mature enough.

Dont watch it with children though, they wont understand it and its rated for them to not be allowed to watch. But it's really funny, the fourth wall breaks are hilarious, the jokes land and it's actually kind of romantic. Yes, theres a love story involved. One of the best marvel comics to be put on screen