💬 Review Death palette by Salma22

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,023 happy users since 2014.
Register

Salma22

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Death palette

It's a horror-mystery game.Its free.

Review:
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I have provided the link for this game already. Its free to play and free to enjoy. I have written reviews before for games while giving rating to them on Google play but they would be actually short like shorter than 200 words so pardon me for any mistake i might make.
In this game You spend 7 days in a dark room with a haunted painting in an attempt to complete it and stay alive.
I really loved the epilogue of this game. You have to patient while playing this because some tasks may require a bit figuring out them.
The game in itself is free.There are some non-required in-app purchases, no need for them to enjoy the game at all (which makes the game all the more likable) . There is option to watch ad to enjoy some features.
All in all I enjoyed this game. I don't think I ever played a game like this before. I found it quite different. There are many walkthroughs available on YouTube.You can always watch the video the game has on playstore to get an idea about the game or just simply download and play yourself like me.
Also some people may find it a bit difficult. Just remember to read the text messages you get inside the game.Try to understand the meaning behind it.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐