December 2022 Holiday Event

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,009 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
2022 Event.jpg

New submissions for this event will close on December 25th and users will still be able to vote by liking the posts until December 31st. The winners will be announced January 1st.

**Winners will be chosen by the Staff in the event of a tie.**

HElluter

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
The most memorable gift is a huge roll of toilet paper from the shopping center for April Fools' Day, a strange gift.I love mixed feelings: shame, awkwardness and laughter My favorite holiday is the International Cat Day. It's hard not to love these cute animals, they are incredibly beautiful. Do you like purring cats? Meow! Do you agree that cats rule the world?

Happy New Year of the cat, dear friends (the year of the cat, the hare, the rabbit)

Partywillneverstop

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My favorite holiday memory is from my childhood on the night of Christmas Eve when I decided to stay up all night. As soon as everyone else went to bed, I went to the living room with my blanket and sat next to the Christmas tree. I grabbed a big mug of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and spent the night gazing at the tree. I ended up sleeping by the tree till morning. It was really fun staying up at night because it let me enjoy everything with no distractions.

moxacu1989

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Without doubt, my greatest Christmas gift and memory was when, after 8 months of being in the ICU after a very complicated operation, I was able to return with my son and daughter, who were 8 and 6 years old at the time respectively (now they have reached the age of majority both of them), and they had prepared a very special gift for me, a drawing with the whole family together again, and with their mother already recovered back home, they also made me a DVD with all the important moments for us and their performances and work at school so that I could see it since I had to spend a lot of time without them, I will never forget that Christmas! Sometimes life gives you miracles in the form of a second chance, so I really feel very lucky and that's why I want to share it with all of you. Thank you all for the good team and the good feeling I find here at Sbenny.com.

Happy holydays to all of you and a very good year from now until forever!!!!!

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

ThyKira

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ahhh, my most memorable gift was shockingly finding out my mom was pregnant with my little sister. Leading up to that moment when I was a kid I'd draw pictures of my mom pregnant and what she'd look like after she was born and put them under my parents pillows, beg for one and so on and so forth, but it wasn't the first time I was weary about it considering she tried before and lost the child. I just waited and waited, noticing my mom was gaining weight but I assumed it was because she was eating more, she started getting moody and veryyyyy mean LOL, until she told me she was pregnant by Christmas, she gave me a new xbox and so many but it wasn't as good as the gift of her telling me about my little sister. I was very happy. And when she arrived in August she was an odd child but I accepted her nonetheless. It took the doctors until she was 7 to tell us she had autism. Which in itself was also a gift considering she's still the best and has provided me with years of learning and experience as me and my family have taken equal parts in raising her and I'm proud of the things she's done and how far she's come. Happy holidays!!

SwayingGrass

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I didn't have high hopes. as long as my family, relatives, cousins are healthy and fine. enough. being able to get together and celebrate a holiday together once a year with simple dishes and playing solitaire and ludo is already quite fun, even though nowadays games on smartphones are addictive

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
My most memorable holiday memory I save deep in my heart, mind and soul it's when I spend all new years eve with my family in the patio of my great grandmother house, after many years suffering from severe social anxiety and not wanting to be outside with anybody for more than 5 minutes, in 2016 i could spend all night and almost January's 1st day sharing, laughing, and dancing with loved one's. Along even using a little bit of makeup for fun as a guy, all thanks to therapy.

And my favorite gift was when my mom could afford to redesign my bedroom along with my dad. New painting walls, new air aconditioning, new bed, new tv and a better placement for back in the day my Xbox 360, which used to be on a chair because there wasn't enough space in my closet.

Last edited:

Prokhggb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I like to message various times so don't mind me typing here 😀
Post automatically merged:

A
Post automatically merged:

I like to dance flamenco

Thegreek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The most memorable Christmas memory is three years ago when I spend it in the military in Cyprus with new friends I made here and it was so special and beautiful all night long 🥰❤.the most memorable Christmas gift is maybe a walking mechanic fluffy dog 🐶 when I was 8 years old

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello to everyone. I would like to share a beautiful moment of my life with you. It was snowing in 2019 and the new year is hours away. I went out and bought cookies, chocolate cake and a few drinks. Then I came home. I was very excited to enter the new year, I was going to prepare everything and sit down at the table and countdown to the new year. I had put the cake on the table and brought the drinks to the table, but I made a mistake that I shouldn't have. I left the cake alone on the table for 5 minutes. My lovely cat Ponny was sitting at the table eating the cake when I arrived. He saw me and we looked at each other, I can't forget that moment. His mustache was the color of chocolate. Of course I'm not mad at him, I love him very much. I poured him a plate of milk and set it on the table. He ate cake and drank his milk. I couldn't eat cake :( but it was a nice atmosphere with chips and drinks. I may not have been able to eat cake. (I ate a lot of cake in 2020 and 2021😂 . ) but we had a very nice New Year's Eve with my friend Ponny. After 2019, I now get 2 cakes at the beginning of every year because someone is to the great chef ponny 😂. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Many good years of health and happiness... Thinking of eating cake without your cat? Check if your cat is at home! 🐈😂

Welcome 2023 !

vnbcl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My most memorable gift would be when my best friend gave me my fave KPOP group's album as a present. It was during those years where KPOP was not really as widespread as it is in our country now. It was a really unexpected gift since I never really asked for anything and she just gave me the album straightaway. It really touched my heart since we were still kids at that time (that means we had lesser allowance) and there were only a few places where to buy albums especially in our city.

On the other hand, my fave holiday memory would be when me and my cousins went caroling when we were still children. It was very fun that we went house to house in our neighborhood singing Christmas songs, with some of us even singing the wrong lyrics. 🤣 Nowadays, there's only a few children who goes caroling in our area and I miss it a lot. ❤

Miss M

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
My favorite holiday memory is probably back in 2017 or 2018. It was just a year after my father left us, and I know, even though my mother don’t show it, that she’s still hurting very much. So, as the eldest child, and still jobless that time since I was still in high school, I asked my three younger sisters-we’re all girls by the way, to help me save up money so we could cook something, something simple, for Christmas. I didn’t say the reason why. I just asked them to save up money because truth be told, as someone who’s never expressed my true feelings it is embarrassing to say that we’re doing that for our mother(only doing it here because you don’t know me). So yeah, we did save up, it was barely enough for one small dish, but on Christmas day, me and my sisters cooked something for our mother, and even though she only ate a few bites and made us eat it all, the smile he had that day and that shine in her eyes? God, I’ll never forget that Christmas. It’s not a memory that brings a happy smile to my face every time I remember it, but I don't know, out of all the happy Christmas days we've spent together with our family, with my cousins that I grew up with and with our aunts that basically helped raised us-all from my mother’s side, of course... that memory of our first Christmas without my father was by far my favorite.

AryStone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
My favourite holiday gift, as cheesy as it may sound, is being able to spend that special time with my family. They're my gift in the holidays. Sure, it's nice to get fancy presents and fluffy jumpers, but nothing beats that cosy and warm feeling I get inside when I celebrate my favourite holiday with my family. My mum's delicious cooking, my dad's terrible jokes and banter with my siblings; it's all that matters to me. People take family for granted, the holidays are the prime time to remember how much they mean to you, how much they love you and the lengths they'd go to see you smile. The Covid Pandemic was an eye opener, seeing so many people lose their loved ones, it really made me think, it made me understand, my family mean the world to me and it would break me if they weren't around.

My favourite memory would be when I was about 10, my little brother was 7. My parents got him some electric toy car that was really big at the time. Of course, he wasn't expecting it. After we opened all our gifts downstairs, my parents placed the wrapped box on his bed. He came upstairs for something and found the gift. My parents told him it was a present from God. To this day, he believes God put that present on his bed 😅🤭

lazyperson

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well seeing as I'm a K-pop multi-stan, When I received my first album it slowly became my favorite gift though, a close favorite would definitely be when my mom got me A matching necklace that said love and, Hope she would wear it from time to time e especially on my birthday. My mom makes me feel so happy because, my dad couldn't provide that happiness. I thank her so, much for that every year when her time comes as well wether it's mother's day, Christmas, or her birthday. My favorite memory though has to be when I woke up a dim cloudy morning for Christmas after sneaking downstairs to watch my mom wrap presents and she told us to go upstairs. The presents were lined up gently against the tree and I walked over curiously, my mom started recording me and my siblings opening presents of all kinds.that was around 8 years old 😅💜

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.