Mod apk Delicious World - Romantic Cooking Game v1.28.0 !! Unlimited Money , Patience Freeze , Combo Freeze and No Burn !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,868 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

jughsmine

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
This happens to me too. I just installed. Is there a way to fix it? Please help :giggle:

jughsmine

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello! Good day 😊 there's a minimal problem where the app crashes and restarts by itself. It automatically goes to the home page where you press play and the button for hacking disappears.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hello! Good day 😊 there's a minimal problem where the app crashes and restarts by itself. It automatically goes to the home page where you press play and the button for hacking disappears.
I don't know any solution for that. Just restart manually and you will see the menu again.

Maee15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, it's been awhile! How have you been? I hope everything's doing great on your end.

I stopped playing this game awhile ago but now I'm coming back lol is there a chance you could update it to the latest version? The last time you told me is your equipment wasn't with you, is it still the same till now?

Thanks in advance if you're going to update it ☺

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi, it's been awhile! How have you been? I hope everything's doing great on your end.

I stopped playing this game awhile ago but now I'm coming back lol is there a chance you could update it to the latest version? The last time you told me is your equipment wasn't with you, is it still the same till now?

Thanks in advance if you're going to update it ☺
Yeah same ... My Computer died earlier and still unable to repair it.

Beryltheperyl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Help! I've downloaded it, and it works beautifully, but there are none of the extras (no burning food, extra money etc). It is just the normal game (and I deleted the original before installing!) I'm on Android. Thanks xx

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Make
Help! I've downloaded it, and it works beautifully, but there are none of the extras (no burning food, extra money etc). It is just the normal game (and I deleted the original before installing!) I'm on Android. Thanks xx
Make sure you turned on Overlay permission. Then you will noticed my profile pic hovering on your screen. Click on it and menu will reveal. Watch the video on Video tab for details.

Beryltheperyl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Make

Make sure you turned on Overlay permission. Then you will noticed my profile pic hovering on your screen. Click on it and menu will reveal. Watch the video on Video tab for details.
Thanks!!! I had pressed overlay, but hadn't pressed your profile pic, I thought it was a logo! No wonder I needed help on the game lol!!!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thanks!!! I had pressed overlay, but hadn't pressed your profile pic, I thought it was a logo! No wonder I needed help on the game lol!!!
Tried clearing cache and force stopping?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Didn't need to, I'd been ditzy and not pressed your logo to tick the settings and adjust the coin levels xx
Oh lol I thought I read you didn't find the logo xD My brain is not working well today xD

Hhhhhh1000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, first of all thank you for the mod! It works great.
I wanted to ask you if there's a way to have the progress from the normal game into the mod version.
I played delicious world before finding your mod and now that I found it, I've made a lot of progress in the other game.
Tried to find where the progress is being stored but I had no luck.
Also tried to connect to Facebook but there's an error and I can't get the progress from there, probably because it was a different app.
I just want to know if there's anything I can do or if the progress is being stored in a cloud, thanks!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi, first of all thank you for the mod! It works great.
I wanted to ask you if there's a way to have the progress from the normal game into the mod version.
I played delicious world before finding your mod and now that I found it, I've made a lot of progress in the other game.
Tried to find where the progress is being stored but I had no luck.
Also tried to connect to Facebook but there's an error and I can't get the progress from there, probably because it was a different app.
I just want to know if there's anything I can do or if the progress is being stored in a cloud, thanks!
Facebook is only way... Uninstall or Disable the FB app. Then try to sign in. It will use your default browser and log in.

Beryltheperyl

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi
I've just noticed that when I started a new season (levels in the chapter are ok) my cash goes back to zero. Is this normal or a glitch?

Thanks
Tracey

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi
I've just noticed that when I started a new season (levels in the chapter are ok) my cash goes back to zero. Is this normal or a glitch?

Thanks
Tracey
It's normal. The game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.