Disney Heroes: Battle Heroes Hack GameGuardian Tutorial

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

Royboss91

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Do you need root to use GG or does exist a version without root?

MaryMooN

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
its been a almost a month... have you finished the script? we need it please...

metrix2k

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry for the necrobump but the game has detected this hack and yesterday a lot of us got a final warning to stop abusing hacks or we'll get banned. I was using this method in City Watch and didn't really care for anything else but some idiots used it in Creep Surge with the new log system and eventually got caught with 1v5 fights and suspecious progress. What a load of bull. Anyone have an update on the detection rate of the VIP mod? Is it safe?

metrix2k

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
In case people need help, I just use Bluestacks N emulator with BluestacksTweaker that allows it to run rooted. Installed GG on it and worked like a charm. Really EZ to do too. But wouldn't advise it anymore since it's detectable.

SARUMAN123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
In case people need help, I just use Bluestacks N emulator with BluestacksTweaker that allows it to run rooted. Installed GG on it and worked like a charm. Really EZ to do too. But wouldn't advise it anymore since it's detectable.
I did it with GG on a non-root mobile.

metrix2k

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I did it with GG on a non-root mobile.
You already mentioned that in your previous post, why are you quoting me? I'm trying to provide another solution in case people want to try a different thing. Both solutions work. Thank you for your contribution. :)

SARUMAN123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
You already mentioned that in your previous post, why are you quoting me? I'm trying to provide another solution in case people want to try a different thing. Both solutions work. Thank you for your contribution. :)
sorry i did not understand it:p

smoaked

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Sorry for the necrobump but the game has detected this hack and yesterday a lot of us got a final warning to stop abusing hacks or we'll get banned. I was using this method in City Watch and didn't really care for anything else but some idiots used it in Creep Surge with the new log system and eventually got caught with 1v5 fights and suspecious progress. What a load of bull. Anyone have an update on the detection rate of the VIP mod? Is it safe?
Im curious what got you the warning...
How often were you using it or how quickly were you advancing through content with this hack? were you using high numbers like 999999?

metrix2k

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im curious what got you the warning...
How often were you using it or how quickly were you advancing through content with this hack? were you using high numbers like 999999?
I was using it for City Watch and Friendship missions. Also I used it exactly 3 times in Arena and 3 times in Colisseum. I was using high numbers, yes. 999999 just like the video. Any way to maybe change an item stats? We could use a guide for that, might be something that could be more silent and less noticeable, like giving your item +300 skill power. Really makes a difference.

smoaked

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I was using it for City Watch and Friendship missions. Also I used it exactly 3 times in Arena and 3 times in Colisseum. I was using high numbers, yes. 999999 just like the video. Any way to maybe change an item stats? We could use a guide for that, might be something that could be more silent and less noticeable, like giving your item +300 skill power. Really makes a difference.
The Arena and Coliseum are definitely two places that you should not use any kind of modding as its extremely noticeable.

As for the high numbers, I would try something a lot less. The values you are searching for are Basic Damage, Skill Power, and Max HP and you DON'T need to only search for the stats on your frontline hero...pick any hero in the lineup. Stop giving a huge boost to the Max HP so maybe leave that out and maybe only search for the first two values and don't make them so large. When I do it I only bump them a few...just enough to get the kill but not too much that it breaks the game somehow alerting the devs of foul play.

metrix2k

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The Arena and Coliseum are definitely two places that you should not use any kind of modding as its extremely noticeable.

As for the high numbers, I would try something a lot less. The values you are searching for are Basic Damage, Skill Power, and Max HP and you DON'T need to only search for the stats on your frontline hero...pick any hero in the lineup. Stop giving a huge boost to the Max HP so maybe leave that out and maybe only search for the first two values and don't make them so large. When I do it I only bump them a few...just enough to get the kill but not too much that it breaks the game somehow alerting the devs of foul play.
I understand. Will try it with the next City Watch. I wasn't really expecting them to check the logs because it all started with people reporting others when they implemented the Surge Logs. Everyone can see you're hacking if you're using a blue Frozone to take out 5 purples. In defense, they might've been KO'd before, and you were just cleaning up the place, but doing that several times is really fishy. Next thing you know you have someone reporting it on forum with video proof and et voila, devs makes a notice of cheaters. In Arena and Colisseum I have a good team but I'd usually still cheat to get the advantage. It's not like I was beating teams that were 3000 points better than me but rather equal in power. Thanks for the help. You're a bro!

noctisxl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What else can be changed by GG? I tried the same thing with itens, but, nothing changed.

metrix2k

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
What else can be changed by GG? I tried the same thing with itens, but, nothing changed.
I wish we could just get a max energy script and be done with this game. Seriously, just one. iOS users have it made, while we're here breaking our heads together. Oh, well. I'll share something as soon as I find out.